CONFIRMED Martyn Woolford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Read the fl72, same person that said Diego signed new contract also says Woodford signing this week

This got to 4 pages before I realised it a thread about Martyn Woolford NOT Martyn Waghorn...

Pardon me for asking this late, who the fuck is Woolford?

Pardon me for asking this late, who the fuck is Woolford?

Played 38 times for Millwall last season (so presumably fit and not crocked), seems to have been well thought of by their fans from what I saw on twitter etc, scored a winning goal for Scunny at wembley in play off final 2009

Mentioned him to the Bristol City fan in the office who just uttered one word - "Terrible".

Average quality player in a position we aren't in need of, reminds me of one of Clough's latter signings. Good luck to the lad but not an inspiring signing in my opinion.

I'll give NA the benefit of the doubt for now, I just hope this isn't a signing in anticipation of losing Murphy!

Average quality player in a position we aren't in need of, reminds me of one of Clough's latter signings. Good luck to the lad but not an inspiring signing in my opinion.

I'll give NA the benefit of the doubt for now, I just hope this isn't a signing in anticipation of losing Murphy!
Exactly my view as well. The wing is not a position of weakness and it's not a greatly exciting signing. That said i'm behind Adkins and the players he brings in.

As it seemed he was definitely on his bike, Diego should go down as his first signing.

Don't make it worse Edmund.

We've got the greatest scout ever to have trodden the earth (what's his name again) and all he's come up with is one of our own juniors and an "old boy". We'd be melting the tar and plucking the chicken if old Cloughie and his brother had done it.

No, we needed to sign a winger anyway. I believe he's only our 4th winger and for me Flynn and JCR aren't working very well and I'm basing my opinion of what I saw last year. JCR even though his pace was useful when he got into those dangerous areas 7/10 times he would do the wrong ball and float it in for 5ft players to challenge over a 6ft CB and he did the same with the corners, I don't this could be because of what cliugh told him to do.

And then you have Flynn who has is moments of brilliance and was superb in filling that right back position but he tends to give the ball away a lot.

And Murphy seems to be going so I think it's a signing that needed to be made but he does need to continue signing player and definitely a CB

Back
Top Bottom