How confident are you about being promoted this season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We played Manu U 4 times in the cup in the 90's - the McClair game (1990), the Hodges/Hoyland game (1992), the game when Mark Hughes got sent off (1994) (and the BBC analysts ripped us to shreds for being defensive and ruining the game, having a month earlier been thrashed 3-0 by Man U when we played less defensively) and the cantona game (1995) in the three sided ground.

I remember Alan Hansen saying that we 'didn't let Manchester United play' in a tone of utter disgust. Diabolical.

For the '92 game it was still 4 sided. I think the "Cantona" game where they beat us was when it was (back to) 3 sided.

We played Manu U 4 times in the cup in the 90's - the McClair game (1990), the Hodges/Hoyland game (1992), the game when Mark Hughes got sent off (1994) (and the BBC analysts ripped us to shreds for being defensive and ruining the game, having a month earlier been thrashed 3-0 by Man U when we played less defensively) and the cantona game (1995) in the three sided ground.
1993 not 1992

We've given ourself some breathing space but we’re heading into a really tough run of games.

After Rovrum & Swansea we play the other 11 teams in the top half of the league with.

If someone offered us to come out of that spell up-to and after the Burnley game 6 points clear of 3rd & still have the a superior goal difference, I’d snap their hand off.

Back
Top Bottom