Hecky out?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So?

• Yes

Votes: 257 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 87 19.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 77 17.4%
  • Bring back Fallowfield

Votes: 21 4.8%

• Total voters

DifferentClass

I for one welcome our new American overlords
Reaction score
I suppose a certain erstwhile poster on here will feel vindicated as the shoutbox seems to be overwhelmingly anti-Hecky right now.

So, does he stay or does he go?

Who we going to get in? Harry Houdini? The squad is garbage, half of it is out of contract in the summer, the other half is shell shocked. The new signings barely break a sweat.

Writing was on the wall when we sold our best two players. The Prince has given up / run out of cash and we’re fucked until someone buys us.

We need him to drop his price.

I can handle losing and relegation. I can't handle losing and relegation without putting up any kind of fight and approaching every game the same way and hoping it will somehow work this week.

Hecky is a nice guy and I'm sure a good coach, but he's out of his depth and clearly doesn't know how to change things. Another manager might not stop us getting relegated, but they might make us look organised. They might make us look like a team. They might make us resemble having some kind of approach and tactics. They might, just might, get some results from this team. They might give us something to enjoy watching and a small ray of hope that we might actually compete in a match.

Enough is enough. Hecky out. Get rid now. His record in the Championship was respectable, though the number of consistent performances and deserved wins we had under him is hugely debatable. His overall record in the Premier League is dire. And yes, we did win three matches under him last time, but two of those came AFTER relegation was confirmed. He didn't stop the rot and oversaw our biggest loss of that season.

We are an embarassment to the Premier League and to this once proud football club and breaking Derby's record isn't even a running joke now, it's a genuine reality.

CeWMVSwVAAAqPOV.jpg

Who we going to get in? Harry Houdini? The squad is garbage, half of it is out of contract in the summer, the other half is shell shocked. The new signings barely break a sweat.

Writing was on the wall when we sold our best two players. The Prince has given up / run out of cash and we’re fucked until someone buys us.

We need him to drop his price.
Berge as anyone's best payer, really ..😃

I love Hecky, but he is out of his depth. Problem is, so is the whole squad. Do we have the players for anyone to turn this around?
We might as well take the relegation, go down and come back stronger financially.

We were dreadful in 1990, but we has some fight and spirit. This team has nothing! no point Hecky staying in place, he is now part of the problem.

I’ve tried to keep the faith even though I have been very vocal regarding the shambles regarding transfers etc but the lack of awareness or ability to change anything just rinse and repeat we need someone to stop us leaking goals and try to nick the odd goal, we r so powder puff and vulnerable, honestly can’t see what’s being done on the training ground as we’re getting worse

This season is a great measure of why it’s not always good just to be ‘positive’ which I would call ‘delusional’ before the season.

All those people that are now hecky out are the ones who deluded themselves into thinking we had a good chance of staying up. It’s not Hecky’s fault, the squad is not good enough it’s quite frankly as simple as that.

It’s tiresome seeing people defend abject shit players just becusee you ‘can’t write them off after 5 games’. Yes, you can. We saw enough from these players to know they’re not good enough but the deluded ‘optimists’are now lost, whereas your reasonable prescient football could see clear as day preseason that this squad has ni hope. (This stretches to last season by the way, where I stand by we really weren’t that good)

Hecky in, hecky out, means absolutely fuck all. I’ve always been ambivalent to him, just hope the next bloke isn’t a c*** and we go again next year. It’s not his fault though runs so much deeper

It pains me to say but we look adrift with no paddle at the minute. No idea if another manager could get a response from this group but Hecky does seem technically lost in this league. I wasn't convinced by his approach last season but you can't argue against results. Has the perceived overall improvement in Premier league quality left him like a rabbit in the headlights, no idea but surely something has to give

Back
Top Bottom