George Long In Team Of Week.......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

See my above post, you are the "bell end" I referenced. I never once said I didn't like long, or didnt appreciate his talents as a goalkeeper.
Some people like to see a comment and see it as a negative even though the comment is a true reflection of what they saw, it then makes for difficult reasoning. Just let them get on with it. They like to bring a poster down for negativity even though they are actually the people looking for something negative that isn't actually there in the post, oh the irony mate ;)

Some people like to see a comment and see it as a negative even though the comment is a true reflection of what they saw, it then makes for difficult reasoning. Just let them get on with it. They like to bring a poster down for negativity even though they are actually the people looking for something negative that isn't actually there in the post, oh the irony mate ;)

Comedy gold around here lately.... like been at my kids nursery. Spending less and less time here

He gets over criticised in some quarters, equally plenty are willing to absolve him of any blame when he's clearly at fault.

Six of one.
for the life of me I cant remember a thread started saying , yes we lost but Long was free from blame

Back
Top Bottom