Forest on Friday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

broomhillblade

On the move
Reaction score
Forest have lost the last three games.
That makes me nervous. Teams don't often lose four games on the trot, do they?

Following our last 2 home games it appears that ticket sales have nose dived, despite the game being on Good Friday which traditionally draws a good attendance.

I can only therefore assume that all the glory hunters that came out of the woodwork for the Bristol City game have something better to do than to watch a losing team.

Following our last 2 home games it appears that ticket sales have nose dived, despite the game being on Good Friday which traditionally draws a good attendance.

I can only therefore assume that all the glory hunters that came out of the woodwork for the Bristol City game have something better to do than to watch a losing team.

Might be a bit more of a ‘relaxed’ atmosphere then. Be no bad thing.

Does that mean there’s also some doubt regarding the 20k fans we’re taking to Stoke on the last day?

Makes me nervous too. I can see a draw.

The fact that the same draconian restrictions on ticket sales (Database, 1 ticket per customer, sample of DNA etc etc) that we saw for the Leeds game, are also in place for the Forest match, clearly isn't helping either.

Forest are ridiculously overdue an away win (November!).

They've been quite bogeyish for us recently as well.

No idea which way this will go. Don't improve on our recent performances and we'll get done.

Must win is an understatement following the last two home fuck ups.

Let's have a "what's going to happen" day, rather than relying on hindsight and vague "l told you so"afterwards.

Will the team selection be wrong
Will the tactics be wrong
Will Wilder bottle it
Will the players bottle it
Will the fans be shit ( a gimme there)

The manager and players put their heads above the parapet every game. Maybe the fans can, with a bit of detail though , no spineless generalising.

The fact that the same draconian restrictions on ticket sales (Database, 1 ticket per customer, sample of DNA etc etc) that we saw for the Leeds game, are also in place for the Forest match, clearly isn't helping either.
They're in place for every game.

The only difference with Forest is that you can't register a new customer for it as you need to have a massive 50 loyalty points to qualify to buy.

Before Saturday I saw this one as the one where we would lose points. Need that prediction to absolutely not be correct now.

Mainly because Forest tend to be a bogey team as well. Anything less than a win though and you suggest it’s probably game over for autos

Forest fans are a bit tetchy given they have two former Forest LEGENDS currently at the helm. They were expecting their shit-hit-miss season which showed so much promise given they'd spent a bit under Krancar to suddenly go north once O'Neill and Keane hoved into view. It's been billy bollocks and I think they know they'll still misfire and lose the likes of Lolley come the end of the season. I think O'Neill is still trying to figure out what the best combination/formation is with what is ostensibly a bunch of misfiring chimps. Their main objective this season is not promotion but to finish above Derby County, but I can't see that happening without a miracle.

1-0 to us. Madine.

pommpey

Score and keep the pressure on and we'll win
Might actually be best for Florest to score in the first 5 minutes to wake us up

I genuinely worry about the crowds attitude on Friday if the OTT reaction from some since Saturday on th3 site is owt to go by , a lot have thrown the towel in already & others are on the brink . I fear if it’s a tight game and I think it will be the glasss is half empty merchants will start getting on the lads backs
There’s 4 fucking games left and we’re very much still in the hunt , get right behind the lads and at least do our bit to help them

COYRAWW

Good. They can’t handle the pressure of big crowds at home.

Give me 25k every day of the week.

I genuinely worry about the crowds attitude on Friday if the OTT reaction from some since Saturday on th3 site is owt to go by , a lot have thrown the towel in already & others are on the brink . I fear if it’s a tight game and I think it will be the glasss is half empty merchants will start getting on the lads backs
There’s 4 fucking games left and we’re very much still in the hunt , get right behind the lads and at least do our bit to help them

COYRAWW
OTT?
It’s totally warranted. We’ve blown our chance of automatic promotion and now it’s out of our hands when a week ago today it was in them.

There are four games left, do we think Leeds will win them all?

12 to play for .... it’s tough but as I once heard in a song “ no one ever said it was gonna be easy”

I expect the players to be let off the lead now, pressure on the other lot..

OTT?
It’s totally warranted. We’ve blown our chance of automatic promotion and now it’s out of our hands when a week ago today it was in them.
How was it in our hands a week ago? Even if we won last week. If Leeds win there last 4 we would still miss out regardless.

Two potential points droppers for Leeds, Brentford away, and Villa at home. Anything can happen yet. I still expect a twist, or two, but things should be much clearer on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom