Find us a Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shit footballer but cried in an interview, just what we need, we could flood the opposition players with tears 😭
Nobody is pretending he was a superstar but attitude and desire takes a good player even further.

Good to see your hating on a player who left the best part of a decade ago with such passion though.When Larouci goes I'll stop thinking about how shit he is!

Nobody is pretending he was a superstar but attitude and desire takes a good player even further.

Good to see your hating on a player who left the best part of a decade ago with such passion though.When Larouci goes I'll stop thinking about how shit he is!
I can’t stand Doyle, one of a few players from that era who should never be remembered in a positive light for their ‘contributions’ to the club.

Most of them are rightly mocked and seen as the wage thieves they were but because Doyle blubbered in an interview and did a funny celebration once the 99.9% of shit performances he put in are forgiven and forgotten. It’s not hard to hoodwink some of our fans it seems.

I can’t stand Doyle, one of a few players from that era who should never be remembered in a positive light for their ‘contributions’ to the club.

Most of them are rightly mocked and seen as the wage thieves they were but because Doyle blubbered in an interview and did a funny celebration once the 99.9% of shit performances he put in are forgiven and forgotten. It’s not hard to hoodwink some of our fans it seems.
Bang on. I still have nightmares about our midfield "force" of monty n Doyle 😢

Bang on. I still have nightmares about our midfield "force" of monty n Doyle 😢
I quite liked Monty, his period at the club coincided with relative success so this colours my view, Doyle’s time with us was the opposite.

Fully agree with this. Either Tommy Doyle or Connor Coady would have been a great addition to the team / squad. Coady especially is absolutely wasted in the Championship.
He can’t make Leicester’s starting 11 in the Championship, we needed Doyle but was never going to happen.

Screenshot_20240121_221015_Instagram.jpg

Doyle commenting on McBurnie's post. No idea what Wolves fans would make of that. Part of me thinks he really did want to come back here this season. Class lad.

Back
Top Bottom