Find us a Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bell4

Reaction score
Type of player and I really think we have a chance of staying up. Someone to replace Norwood so temptation to play him with all fingers crossed is removed .

Someone in the Doyle mould with energy , passing ability and intelligence .

Just sayin

Type of player and I really think we have a chance of staying up. Someone to replace Norwood so temptation to play him with all fingers crossed is removed .

Just sayin
We don’t have the money for this

Just sayin
And an Ndiaye, then we might have a chance

Just sayin

The same Michael Doyle that's captaincy coincided with the worst period in our last 30 years?

Despite the odd moment of cult heroics, he was a bang average midfielder. Alot of finger pointing, shouting and teary post-match interviews doesn't change that.

EDIT - I'm an idiot 🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
The same Michael Doyle that's captaincy coincided with the worst period in our last 30 years?

Despite the odd moment of cult heroics, he was a bang average midfielder. Alot of finger pointing, shouting and teary post-match interviews doesn't change that.

If you'd rather have a Doyle over a Norwood, I can only assume you haven't been watching from 2010-2020.
Not heard of Tommy Doyle then Deadly ? 😀

If you'd rather have a Doyle over a Norwood, I can only assume you haven't been watching from 2010-2020.
I think he's referring to Tommy, not Michael

Have you hacked Houston_Blade

Just sayin
Tommy Doyle should have been our number one priority in pre season. Not chasing this has probably cost Heck his job, and us any chance of staying in the Prem.

Tommy Doyle should have been our number one priority in pre season. Not chasing this has probably cost Heck his job, and us any chance of staying in the Prem.
We should have gone all out for Doyle and Hendo. Doyle was the natural successor for Norwood, and Hendo is an outstanding keeper. We could've got 10 years out of both of them too, and that's half a very strong spine in the team.

I also thought the OP was referring to Michael Doyle, he was here much longer and made many more appearances than Tommy.

We should have gone all out for Doyle and Hendo. Doyle was the natural successor for Norwood, and Hendo is an outstanding keeper. We could've got 10 years out of both of them too, and that's half a very strong spine in the team.

Without a change of ownership that was impossible. Doyle reportedly wouldn’t accept a relegation pay reduction clause, and Henderson’s wages were so inflated by his Man U contact that we are light years away from being in his market.

Back
Top Bottom