Fallowfields Final Table Fact

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Paul nailed the ipad to the wall, FB said we'd finish third.... so now he's f***** off back to Hillsboro, to ne'er again be heard... 🎵🎶😉

View attachment 156470

Just looking at the fixtures left and the odds for promotion ,we are currently 1/5 to get in the top 2 on bet365 which i can’t see how we are in my eyes it’s 50/50

Boro are coming like a tank and we are bobbing along scraping results that Sunderland win was Masssive as they say but it doesn’t change the fact we are scraping results

Had a go at predicting the remaining fixtures and this is how it will 100% end because I’ve just predicted it

I see Boro just pipping us on the final day 🤷‍♂️

😃🤣😅

Last edited:
We have dropped 14 in the last 10

Though i reckon 5/6 wins out of 9 should be enough
5 wins puts us 18 points up, Boro would need 6 wins out of 8 - throw in a draw or two and they need 7 wins out of 8.

Its so in our hands it isn`t believable - but I do think the gap will close up before (if we are to finish second) we pull away - even if only because when we play the Semi we will likely have two games in hand at that point.

We have dropped 14 in the last 10

Though i reckon 5/6 wins out of 9 should be enough
Play like we did on Sunday and I think we piss it.

If we go back to the mentality that we’ve been playing with since the World Cup then it’s going to be tight. If we do that then we absolutely cannot afford to drop any points against teams lower down the table.

Play like Sunday, we get a result at Norwich imo. Think we’d also give Burnley a game which imo anything from there is bonus points for us and Boro. The prediction I did, I gave them a point at Burnley and us a defeat. Just to be uber pessimistic.

Play like we did on Sunday and I think we piss it.

If we go back to the mentality that we’ve been playing with since the World Cup then it’s going to be tight. If we do that then we absolutely cannot afford to drop any points against teams lower down the table.

Play like Sunday, we get a result at Norwich imo. Think we’d also give Burnley a game which imo anything from there is bonus points for us and Boro. The prediction I did, I gave them a point at Burnley and us a defeat. Just to be uber pessimistic.

Play like Blackburn and Sunderland we have a good chance

We could have easily lost both IMO but we didn’t but we are playing better than we did 🤷‍♂️

Let's give up on promotion now then.

Imagine the posts if we was outside the top 6 and struggling like WBA, Norwich and Watford.... 🙈🤣

Jesus wept it’s called been a realist

I think we will go up but it’s 50/50 imo

If you asked 100 people who watch the championship they would say boro are likely to get more points than us over the next 9 games they probably would

Paul nailed the ipad to the wall, FB said we'd finish third.... so now he's f***** off back to Hillsboro, to ne'er again be heard... 🎵🎶😉

I actually live near pigsboro so it’s factually true

take this

Attachments

• keep-calm-and-give-ya-head-a-wobble-257x300.png
    keep-calm-and-give-ya-head-a-wobble-257x300.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Im a realist mate

Genuinley put the results of what i thought would finish i dont see us beating norwich away or burnley we are playong better the last few weeks but we can till play better IMO

3 points over 10 games is nothing if boro win 7/8 of there games left we will be struggling
I can’t be bothered to get into a debate about what you are

Jesus wept it’s called been a realist

I think we will go up but it’s 50/50 imo

If you asked 100 people who watch the championship they would say boro are likely to get more points than us over the next 9 games they probably would
Norwich and Watford both got relegated from the PL last season and are both outta the top 6. Imagine if you supported them?

TWO FACTS there.

Errr I’m not sure what that’s got to do with the price of fish
You and a couple of others are basically writing our automatic promotion off but facts are there, 3 points in front with a game in hand.

My original point is that we're miles infront of recently relegated PL teams but you still try to pick negatives FB.

The OP hasn't allowed for our points deduction.

That's not only a FACT, it's Number Wang!

I don’t think it is

At the moment Boro are a miles better side than us

It’s only 3 points and they have superior goal difference
I don't think they are. Against Stoke they were crap. We've got enough fight an togetherness to get over line. Forms picked up over last few games. And we've got an extra game, id say it's more likely we finish 7 or 8 points clear. But, I can understand people fearing worst, because its United at end of day.

You and a couple of others are basically writing our automatic promotion off but facts are there, 3 points in front with a game in hand.

My original point is that we're miles infront of recently relegated PL teams but you still try to pick negatives FB.

How am i writing our chances off i was just mereley saying were a long way from dead certs its 3 poits and we have hardly been playing amazingly recently

I suspect we are going to get some big favours from Huddersfield and Rotherham

This is it folks.
Fallowfield has finally gone “all in”

It’s only 3 points

We have a game in hand though - FACT.

Though not a Fallowfiled Fact, though you seem to have reverted back to Fallowfield for this thread.

If you can't spell your own username, and regularly pick ineligible players for your fantasy team of the week, why would anyone take your 'opinion' seriously ?

Option three.

We have a game in hand though - FACT.

Though not a Fallowfiled Fact, though you seem to have reverted back to Fallowfield for this thread.

If you can't spell your own username, and regularly pick ineligible players for your fantasy team of the week, why would anyone take your 'opinion' seriously ?

Option three.

Sorry Tom I forgot that West Brom awarded us the 3 points for the game in hand

Back
Top Bottom