Fallowfields Final Table Fact

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WRONG again. No way will the table end up like that. Fancy predicting Preston would finish 10th. My RYA Powerboat Level 2 certificate says this513CEC27-0DC9-44F8-9537-E523C5517029.jpeg

It's not a FACT though is it? If anything it's a FORECAST.

Like saying I'm going to win the lottery on Saturday FACT.

I'm wondering what joy you get FallowfieldBlade from following the Blades? Can only assume it's winding up your fellow supporters.

Its a FALLOWFIELD FACT cause i said it

This is so surprising. I expected you to be really positive and have us comfortably up.

Im a realist mate

Genuinley put the results of what i thought would finish i dont see us beating norwich away or burnley we are playong better the last few weeks but we can till play better IMO

3 points over 10 games is nothing if boro win 7/8 of there games left we will be struggling

Having said that, I remember feeling pretty down after Millwall scored in the last minute last time we went up and I genuinely thought it was the play-offs for us that season.

I can see it getting closer and swinging either way every week

So neither us nor Middlesborough will increase our GD despite finishing 2nd and 3rd? Really?

You dont have to do every team or even the actual score just the result

The goal difference is boros now and we wont get that back IMO

The two Burnley games for either side is where it will be won and lost. I could see Burnley rolling over at boro and playing their A game against us.

You may be a genuinely nice guy in real life.

But your internet persona is utterly vile.

No balance, no positivity, no objectivity.
Always trying to knock the team you allegedly support, the manager, the tactics etc.

We are second in the league, having been there most of the season. We are in the FA cup semis. There really is scope to occasionally say something good about Sheffield United.

You embarrass and demean yourself by constantly posting snide, negative, claptrap. Can’t you see how pathetic your come across?

Im a realist mate

Genuinley put the results of what i thought would finish i dont see us beating norwich away or burnley we are playong better the last few weeks but we can till play better IMO

3 points over 10 games is nothing if boro win 7/8 of there games left we will be struggling

If they win 7 we can still afford to drop 7 points between now and the end of the season and go up.

Anyone ever figured out who’s multi fallowfield is?

This login is clearly a wind up and he doesn’t it very well as so many people bite and think he’s being serious in all his posts… but what is his actual serious login? 100% he has one.

What did people like fallowfield do for attention before the world wide Web? Or did people like fallowfield not exist before the Internet? Or did the Internet make fallowfield?

Looking at the last 6 games we have an average of 2 points per game with boro averaging 2.16. If we both carry on with this form we will get another 18 points with boro getting another 17.28. So lets round boro up to 18 points. Puts us on 87 points and boro on 85 points. I think we will do it, but it will be tight.

If they win 7 we can still afford to drop 7 points between now and the end of the season and go up.

We have dropped 14 in the last 10

Though i reckon 5/6 wins out of 9 should be enough

You may be a genuinely nice guy in real life.

But your internet persona is utterly vile.

No balance, no positivity, no objectivity.
Always trying to knock the team you allegedly support, the manager, the tactics etc.

We are second in the league, having been there most of the season. We are in the FA cup semis. There really is scope to occasionally say something good about Sheffield United.

You embarrass and demean yourself by constantly posting snide, negative, claptrap. Can’t you see how pathetic your come across?

Alright wet lettuce blade its not that deep you should see my mentions

I like to post what i think and if someone gives me grief il give it them back

If you dont like my posts dont interact with them

And what would be the problem with if i did change my sexual prefrences ?

Because it is wrong. Regardless of what you say, you shouldn't do it or you will get turned into a pile of ashes by the almigh...
Hang on a minute. You're not drawing me into that stuff.

Just in case you really did miss it, read it again, but this time as a joke.

Back
Top Bottom