Fallowfields Final Table Fact

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
19C1A0D1-B3CB-4C32-841C-551950F123FA.png

Just looking at the fixtures left and the odds for promotion ,we are currently 1/5 to get in the top 2 on bet365 which i can’t see how we are in my eyes it’s 50/50

Boro are coming like a tank and we are bobbing along scraping results that Sunderland win was Masssive as they say but it doesn’t change the fact we are scraping results

Had a go at predicting the remaining fixtures and this is how it will 100% end because I’ve just predicted it

I see Boro just pipping us on the final day 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 156470

Just looking at the fixtures left and the odds for promotion ,we are currently 1/5 to get in the top 2 on bet365 which i can’t see how we are in my eyes it’s 50/50

Boro are coming like a tank and we are bobbing along scraping results that Sunderland win was Masssive as they say but it doesn’t change the fact we are scraping results

Had a go at predicting the remaining fixtures and this is how it will 100% end because I’ve just predicted it

Oh...

Can you make it a bit smaller please? I can't get far enough away from my monitor to be able to see it and scroll up/down.

View attachment 156470

Can’t be a fact it hasn’t happened yet, it can though be your prediction

75B41B0B-D5F2-47D1-862E-D21C83D2CA21.jpeg

This has got Boro only dropping 4 points until the end of the season and us dropping 7. As long as the nerves dont get to us, I think we will be okay. And I’m the most pessimistic bloke going.

In fact, we do it with a game to spare. Got us drawing at Birmingham and them winning on the last day. GET THAT BUS WESHED!!

View attachment 156470

Might happen, might not, bit in paper.

View attachment 156470

So neither us nor Middlesborough will increase our GD despite finishing 2nd and 3rd? Really?

It’s entirely possibly we finish third. That being said I think we have a favourable run of games. Beat Norwich away and we don’t look back IMO

View attachment 156470

This is so surprising. I expected you to be really positive and have us comfortably up.

Skybet currently offering odds of 3-1 on Boro finishing top 2.
That might soften the blow for some if we get pipped to the autos (which I think we will :().

the Blades are going up. FACT.

Oh God, I sound like that bellend typing FACT at the end of every sentence. FACT

PosTeamPGDPts
1Burnley46+45106
2Sheffield Utd46+2592
3Middlesbrough46+2787
4Millwall46+880
5Luton46+1178
6Blackburn46+173
7Norwich46+1172
8Coventry46+1072
9West Brom46+872
10Watford46+570
11Sunderland46+765
12Stoke46+364
13Preston46-960
14Bristol City46-155
15Swansea46-655
16Hull46-1055
17Reading46-1853
18Birmingham46-848
19Cardiff45-1344
20QPR46-2144
21Huddersfield46-2142
22Rotherham45-1041
23Wigan46-2640
24Blackpool46-1837
Use your browser Back button

We can finish 2nd realistically on 87 points with 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses (17 points)

This means that Middlesborough would need to finish on (most likely) 87 points so would need 20 points from a possible 24. 6 wins and 2 draws is a lot to ask from from 8 games considering their oponents.

Boro may get:

Huddersfield - Away - 3 points
Burnley - Home - 1 point
Bristol City - Away - 3 point
Norwich - Home - 3 points
Hull - Home -3 points
Luton - Away - 1 point
Rotherham - Away - 3 points
Coventry - Home - 3 points

It will be tight, but I'm confident now as It looks like we've turned a corner with performances and results.

We can afford to drop 5 points. If we only drop 5 then Boro cannot catch us even if they win all their remaining 8 games. Every time they drop points, it makes our task a lot easier.

The next 3 rounds are going to be massive:

Huddersfield v Boro
Norwich v Blades

Boro v Burnley
Blades v Wigan

Bristol City v Boro
Burnley v Blades

After these games we could know if we are going to do it or not.

UTMB

I have us 3 points ahead on an inferior goal difference going into the last game 😩
Boro are at home to Coventry who will probs be out of the play off running or in and resting players by then so you'd have to say a win for Boro, which would leave us needing to avoid defeat at Birmingham.....

We can finish 2nd realistically on 87 points with 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses (17 points)

This means that Middlesborough would need to finish on (most likely) 87 points so would need 20 points from a possible 24. 6 wins and 2 draws is a lot to ask from from 8 games considering their oponents.

Boro may get:

Huddersfield - Away - 3 points
Burnley - Home - 1 point
Bristol City - Away - 3 point
Norwich - Home - 3 points
Hull - Home -3 points
Luton - Away - 1 point
Rotherham - Away - 3 points
Coventry - Home - 3 points

It will be tight, but I'm confident now as It looks like we've turned a corner with performances and results.

We can afford to drop 5 points. If we only drop 5 then Boro cannot catch us even if they win all their remaining 8 games. Every time they drop points, it makes our task a lot easier.

The next 3 rounds are going to be massive:

Huddersfield v Boro
Norwich v Blades

Boro v Burnley
Blades v Wigan

Bristol City v Boro
Burnley v Blades

After these games we could know if we are going to do it or not.

UTMB

I think the picture will change massively over the next 3. Looking at those, we could either be third or clear. I wouldnt be surprised if after those three games we are third, however, the fixtures are kinder on us afterwards even if we are.

This is where psychologically results get thrown all over the place. Its very simplistic to do it all on paper on the bare form but actually, if we fall out of the top two at any point between now and the end of the season it makes the task way more difficult.

It happened with Leeds, that game on good friday when they lost to Wigan at home and psychologically that was them done.

final check of Blades fixtures …..

….”oh fuck”

It's not a FACT though is it? If anything it's a FORECAST.

Like saying I'm going to win the lottery on Saturday FACT.

I'm wondering what joy you get FallowfieldBlade from following the Blades? Can only assume it's winding up your fellow supporters.

Back
Top Bottom