Fallowfields Final Table Fact

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't really understand the pure hatred towards FallowfieldBlade tbh 🤔

If his posts - which you have no obligation to read - annoy you that much then surely you simply block him? If something so minor as a post on a football forum can stir such anger within, I'd argue that it is in fact you who has the problem 😀

Furthermore, I'd hate to see how you deal with a real problem life throws at you 😂

FWIW I find him quite amusing

I think that FA cup win of Blackburn will have given the team a real boost in morale and hopefully they just smash every team in front of them.

I don't really understand the pure hatred towards @FallowfieldBlade tbh 🤔

Because people like him post shit like this on the internet.
Then pronounce it as FACT.

How much will FA Cup semi final tickets cost?

FA Cup Semi Final ticket prices depend on a number of factors including the demand of the match, the stadium and how well they are playing. The prices can fluctuate from anywhere from £200 all the way up to £800 per ticket, with an average of around £300.

Glad you find it amusing.
I prefer something with at least a semblance of reality.

If his posts - which you have no obligation to read - annoy you that much then surely you simply block him? If something so minor as a post on a football forum can stir such anger within, I'd argue that it is in fact you who has the problem 😀

Furthermore, I'd hate to see how you deal with a real problem life throws at you 😂

It’s not hatred it’s affection

Because people like him post shit like this on the internet.
Then pronounce it as FACT.

Glad you find it amusing.
I prefer something with at least a semblance of reality.

Lighten up Thomas

Got us finishing on 92 points 6 clear of Boro. Thought I was being a bit negative with the results aswell.

Boro can realistically win 5 and draw 3 at best giving them 85 points from their remaining 8 games.

We would then only need 4 wins and 4 draws to get to 86 points from 9 games.

It's a will be close, but carry on our recent form and we should get over the line.

never realised how many masochists we had in our fan base

truly is gob smacking how the term supporter is abused by our fans

and the word faith is obviously not in some fans vocabulafy

no belief leads to no trophies , you reap what you sow

I fancy Warnock to do us a favour next week.

never realised how many masochists we had in our fan base

truly is gob smacking how the term supporter is abused by our fans

and the word faith is obviously not in some fans vocabulafy

no belief leads to no trophies , you reap what you sow
The definition of a cynic is an optimist with experience.

So many of our fans are cynical or have no faith because of our experience.

I used to be very like William Carey but it my supporting life I've seen us fail far too many times in big, one off games.

4 play off finals (Palace, Wolves, Burnley, Hudds)
4 FA cup semis (Them lot, Newcastle, Aresenal, Hull)
2 league cup semi's (Liverpool, Spuds)

And yet we come back for more. Because of occasions like Spurs this season. And Leeds away in 2019, and the whole of the 19/20 season. We can't stay away.

Will we go up this season - who knows - I'm certainly more confident of us getting the points to secure 2nd rather than navigating the play offs successfully - given our record in big one off games at neutral venues.

so we are the only team in history to lose a game,,, pathetic excuse

a cynic is someone devoid of hope

imagine being a Liverpool fan 24 years without a title despite spending billions

but they still believed

we have wimps of fams who give up at the first obstacle

we don't deserve success as we don't want it enough, simple as

too many of our fans are absolutely shit at being supporters they are just professional whingers

People like to be offended it’s human nature to be so badly butthurt by the words of a mere mortal on a message board.

I used to be very like William Carey but it my supporting life I've seen us fail far too many times in big, one off games.

4 play off finals (Palace, Wolves, Burnley, Hudds)
4 FA cup semis (Them lot, Newcastle, Aresenal, Hull)
2 league cup semi's (Liverpool, Spuds)

And yet we come back for more. Because of occasions like Spurs this season. And Leeds away in 2019, and the whole of the 19/20 season. We can't stay away.

Will we go up this season - who knows - I'm certainly more confident of us getting the points to secure 2nd rather than navigating the play offs successfully - given our record in big one off games at neutral venues.
It's amazing how quickly people forget us winning league 1 storming the championship finishing 9th in the prem then storming to the play offs in a 5 season period but can remember dropping points in drawn games like it was dsastrous.. why do blades dwell on bad times yet totally forget the good one bad season in 5 and we laud the bad season as being united

Its fucking baffling to a normal fan who puts up with both good and bad

We are such a defeatist negative bunch at S2 with manic depressive outlooks

Back
Top Bottom