Do the BBC actually acknowledge that we exist?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Last week on M o D they only showed Arsenal’s goals and today on Football Focus our match wasn’t even mentioned.

Ah well - we soldier on

COYRAWW

UTB
Apparently Football Focus is being discussed for the chop so serve them right.

They were arguing about the penalty on Football Focus. The bloke said it was, the woman said it wasn't. They cut away to other updates without either being given a chance to say why it was or wasn't.

Blades Business Crew? Used to exist, these days there’s a bunch of clowns who think they’re BBC. But they are not. As for watching The Blades on tv, the less we’re exposed this season the better because we are an embarrassment.
4kp8l8sse2m41.jpg

Gary wasn't happy.

Although VAR reviewed that incident the referee gave the penalty to be fair to him not VAR, they were asked to review and so no reason to overturn. I hate to use the phrase “soft penalty” as there shouldn’t be such a thing simply if a player kicks or attempts to kick an opponent it’s a direct free kick if that happens to be in the penalty area it’s a penalty.

I am getting ready to be outraged watching Match Of The Day!

I don't really care what the BBC says to be honest, not watched match of the day all season and won't be tonight, I'm watching Downton Abbey with the wife and I'd rather watch that then hear Lineker saying Wolves were robbed! How many times have we been on the wrong end of bad decisions!

I only turned it on as they were dissecting the penalty, did they mention the VAR denial of the two handball shouts beforehand? I thought the second one of those was a stonewall pen. Swings and roundabouts.

Dont watch MOTD guys,.it's fcking shite and will just get you all riled up. Unless you love being riled up 🤣

My sister had to tell me to sit back down and chill after I stood up and declared Danny Murphy was a "fucking scouse cunt". She said if I wasn't careful, I'd give myself a heart attack.

My sister had to tell me to sit back down and chill after I stood up and declared Danny Murphy was a "fucking scouse cunt". She said if I wasn't careful, I'd give myself a heart attack.
Sounded like a true Barnsley supporter the first time i read this!! 🤣

Lineker calls it a dive. Funny but I’ve seen many many dives on MOTD but he and his cronies rarely if ever say those words.

“Cute, clever, professional, there was contact, he was entitled to go down” and so on just some of the terms I’ve heard used.

Baldock went down and got back up immediately he didn’t do ten rolls on the floor clutching his calf. The ref saw it and gave it. Not a clear and obvious error.

For once VAR got it right.

Lineker calls it a dive. Funny but I’ve seen many many dives on MOTD but he and his cronies rarely if ever say those words.

“Cute, clever, professional, there was contact, he was entitled to go down” and so on just some of the terms I’ve heard used.

Baldock went down and got back up immediately he didn’t do ten rolls on the floor clutching his calf. The ref saw it and gave it. Not a clear and obvious error.

The main MOTD lot are bigger PL suck ups than Sky imho.

Yes, was it Murphy who said it was a blatant dive? If it was, Baldock wouldn't have got back up immediately. It was a tussle. Maybe there was an infringement by the Wolves player, maybe not. But a dive it was not.

I’m happy they don’t talk about us. There is nothing worse than uninformed people who know very little about my club…talking about my club.

I don't really care what the BBC says to be honest, not watched match of the day all season and won't be tonight, I'm watching Downton Abbey with the wife and I'd rather watch that then hear Lineker saying Wolves were robbed! How many times have we been on the wrong end of bad decisions!
Countless times.

Lineker has always been very opinionated to the point it lands him in trouble and his yes men on MOTD always back him up. I will admit it was a soft penalty on Baldock but I also see zero evidence of a dive. Impartiality at its worst.

Couldn't care less, same with Goodman & Bill Leslie on sky, anti blades

Lineker has always been very opinionated to the point it lands him in trouble and his yes men on MOTD always back him up. I will admit it was a soft penalty on Baldock but I also see zero evidence of a dive. Impartiality at its worst.
Interesting the diff between MoTD and the Sky highlights at 0045.

The former said dive the latter a pen. It does look like the Wolves bloke clipped Baldock's foot. End of.

Yes, was it Murphy who said it was a blatant dive? If it was, Baldock wouldn't have got back up immediately. It was a tussle. Maybe there was an infringement by the Wolves player, maybe not. But a dive it was not.
Only time you ever see George dive is into tackles

I only turned it on as they were dissecting the penalty, did they mention the VAR denial of the two handball shouts beforehand? I thought the second one of those was a stonewall pen. Swings and roundabouts.
Didn't even show the two handballs

Undoubtedly bought it but what emphasises their bias is that there is no way Lineker or Murphy accuse big name players of diving in that exact same scenario.

Back
Top Bottom