Outgoing? Diego Di Girolamo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hardly a hole, have you seen a list of our midfielders?
Flynny, Flo, Scoogs, JCR, Adams, Wallace, Coutts could all cover their position out wide.
Scoogs, Flo, Wallace (x2), Dimaio, Reed, could cover in the middle.

How many do we need?

We need cover for Wallace. :(

Hardly a hole, have you seen a list of our midfielders?
Flynny, Flo, Scoogs, JCR, Adams, Wallace, Coutts could all cover their position out wide.
Scoogs, Flo, Wallace (x2), Dimaio, Reed, could cover in the middle.

How many do we need?

Why 'cover' a role that already has a natural player in it?! It's a really odd way to go about things.

We'll move a winger to secondary role as a striker and then move a central midfielder to the wing.

Where does it end? I'll tell ya Bob, with Mark Howard playing as a right back and John Brayford between the sticks. Is that what you want Bob?

You sicken me.

Why 'cover' a role that already has a natural player in it?! It's a really odd way to go about things.

We'll move a winger to secondary role as a striker and then move a central midfielder to the wing.

Where does it end? I'll tell ya Bob, with Mark Howard playing as a right back and John Brayford between the sticks. Is that what you want Bob?

You sicken me.
Just don't see why you would stop a kid playing every week just incase about 4 people get injured.

really disappointed he's not in the squad today
he'll leave.. do great things.. it's the blades way. let's hope the fax machine is broken on sunday

Spoke to a guy from he academy last night and he says he would be v surprised if he signed a new contract. The only thing in our savour is that he loves it here and has been here man and boy, but feels that he needs game time.
Must admit he just surely realise that anything worth having is worth fighting for, but the adulation had come too easy for him too early in his pro career, Italian national teams etc.

Be a sad loss as he is v well regarded by people in the know and has that little bit of something extra, but must learn to work or he will not make it no matter whichever club he goes to.

Was however told that we have just signed a young lad who could be as good, everyone v excited by him.

Apologies, dammed iPads and predictive text.

Last edited:
Spoke to a guy from he academy last night and he says he would be v surprised if he signed a new contract. The only thing in our savour is that he loves it here and has been here man and boy, but feels that he needs game time.
Must admit he just surely realise that anything worth having is worth fighting for, but the adulation had come too easy for him too early in his pro career, Italian national teams etc.

Be a sad loss as he is v well regarded by people in the know and has that little bit of something extra, but must learn to work of ge will not make it no matter whichever club he goes to.

Was however told gag we have just signed a young lad who could be as good, everyone v excited by him.

gag?

Be a sad loss as he is v well regarded by people in the know and has that little bit of something extra, but must learn to work or he will not make it no matter whichever club he goes to.

Was however told that we have just signed a young lad who could be as good, everyone v excited by him.

Apologies, dammed iPads and predictive text.
If he wants to play, and we're sending him on loan to play what's his issue with signing?

Haven't read all the posts - but Cloughie has claimed we have a one year option on him that is heavily weighted in the club's favour.

Haven't read all the posts - but Cloughie has claimed we have a one year option on him that is heavily weighted in the club's favour.

It's a fact Eddie, should Diego decide to seek employment elsewhere the club does have a one year extension that can be activated, so we're not exactly powerless in this matter.

We do have an option , but Clough does not want an unhappy player to be or ed to stay if to does not want to, it is a great bargaining tool but NC does not want to use it.

I agree Judge, he would have got a hat-trick, and put us through. CLOUGH OUT!!!

Diego seems to not have the pace , enthusiasm , never say die attitude of Evans . If Mr Clough said to Evans , run through a brick wall , he would do. Evans is unpredictable , you never know what he is going to do .

Diego may be the better , gifted footballer , but i can see were Mr Clough is coming from by selecting Evans instead of Diego .

Again Mr Clough decisions appear to be coming to fruition.

Utb

Diego seems to not have the pace , enthusiasm , never say die attitude of Evans . If Mr Clough said to Evans , run through a brick wall , he would do. Evans is unpredictable , you never know what he is going to do .

Diego may be the better , gifted footballer , but i can see were Mr Clough is coming from by selecting Evans instead of Diego .

Utb
You do know Ched doesn't play for us don't you?

Utb

Evans is better at arriving late and getting in the box unnoticed as well

Utb
I can't take this serious mate,sorry:p:p:p

Utb
your posts are baffling mate
you speak with such surety about whatever blades related topic is being dis ussed yet your opinion seems to have no basis in reality

How could you possibly know that Che Adams would run through a brick wall if Mr Clough asked him ?
Or why he got picked over a lad who s or ed a crucial goal in our last game ?

your posts are baffling mate
you speak with such surety about whatever blades related topic is being dis ussed yet your opinion seems to have no basis in reality

How could you possibly know that Che Adams would run through a brick wall if Mr Clough asked him ?
Or why he got picked over a lad who s or ed a crucial goal in our last game ?

Because the kids got attitude, which is just what we need . like you i have a opinions.

UTB

Work for Bournemouth AFC and a club in London.

Apologise if i have ribbed anybody up the wrong way.

Don't smoke a pipe , still on roll ups . Yep and i wish i was younger .

UTB
You havent rubbed me up the wrong way mate and I am sorry if I'm coming across as an arse
just way your Internet persona comes across

Back
Top Bottom