Deep financial trouble ahead

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not wanting to go off topic. Are we in deep financial trouble then and can I eat the pudding and spit feathers?
Can you fuckaslike. Calm down. Take a deep breath.

We are in deep financial trouble but at the moment it’s difficult to know who has the pudding and whether there’s a proof in it, on it or around it. Bit like the freehold or whether dogs are counted in the attendance. Uncertainty reigns.

My view is if I get to eat the pudding I may have a better idea if it’s a good pudding but the relationship between the quality of the pudding eaten and our financial troubles is presently unclear to me.

Whether it can actually be eaten is also debatable or a “moot point”. So park the pudding and its status as presently undecided. We’ll return to that in due course.

Now spitting feathers or splitting hares is entirely up to you. If I were you I wouldn’t go out of your way to find some feathers to spit. Assuming you are of a normal disposition, human, and not prone to chewing live poultry or similar, nor biting pillows in some weird sexual deviance, spitting feathers can lead to choking or asthma attacks. Leave that alone young man. Split Hares by all means. A far less dangerous pastime.

Hope that helps. X

Can you fuckaslike. Calm down. Take a deep breath.

We are in deep financial trouble but at the moment it’s difficult to know who has the pudding and whether there’s a proof in it, on it or around it. Bit like the freehold or whether dogs are counted in the attendance. Uncertainty reigns.

My view is if I get to eat the pudding I may have a better idea if it’s a good pudding but the relationship between the quality of the pudding eaten and our financial troubles is presently unclear to me.

Whether it can actually be eaten is also debatable or a “moot point”. So park the pudding and its status as presently undecided. We’ll return to that in due course.

Now spitting feathers or splitting hares is entirely up to you. If I were you I wouldn’t go out of your way to find some feathers to spit. Assuming you are of a normal disposition, human, and not prone to chewing live poultry or similar, nor biting pillows in some weird sexual deviance, spitting feathers can lead to choking or asthma attacks. Leave that alone young man. Split Hares by all means. A far less dangerous pastime.

Hope that helps. X

Peter Cook - “Norman Scott, a man who bites pillows for kicks”

Next season is going to be very very tough, don’t expect anything going into next season. We are sailing very very close to the wind.
Rifleman any real information to back up your very informative post? Or just another shit stab in the dark?

Rifleman any real information to back up your very informative post? Or just another shit stab in the dark?
No there isn't. Unless of course everything the Prince said was lies. We supposedly only need to sell one player and we will sell at least 2 (Archer&Anel) and hopefully 3 (Souza)

We supposedly cleared the debts with this season PL dosh and our 'frugalness'. All the 'assets' are now under club ownership and 19 wages come off the wage bill (including plenty of sizeable PL contracts).

Now it may not be a bed of roses but as far as Championship teams go we r in a better position than virtually all of the others

19 wages come off the wage bill (including plenty of sizeable PL contracts).
We still need a squad for next season though and will have to pay agents fees, signing on fees and possibly loan and transfer fees for any replacements. Presumably we also have relegation reduction clauses with a lot of players so it’s unlikely any of the PL players would have been getting PL money if they sign new contracts or are extended so the wage saving won’t be that huge.

The good thing is that we get rid of some deadwood and can start again, with poor recruitment though we’ll be up against it. With no head of recruitment in place, a reputation for not paying transfer fees and Wilder’s patchy record in recent years it might not be plain sailing.

When Scott mentioned ‘Vaseline’ and ‘biting the pillow’, the courtroom roared with laughter. As did we all, back in 1979.
Remember the guys selling home made big saucer sized badges outside the Kop late 70's?

One said ' John Matthews bends more balls than Jeremy Thorpe'

I shit you not.

Not surprised to hear what Rifleman has said. I did not expect any money spent in the summer, it will be ‘out of contract’ players and loans I suspect. I also expect Archer(back to Villa) , Anel, de Souza, to be sold. And that is addition to all the players out of contract leaving.

This is a significant time for our club. My fear is that my old Dad (god rest his soul) will be right when he kept saying that the bragging rights in Sheffield football change constantly so enjoy it while you can! There is a chance that our neighbours will be right back at our heals for next season! Not looking forward to that one but given our current predicament!
Will the ' United World ', have had anything to do with the money situation.? he, the Prince has probably used money from SUFC to fund his other part s of the ' World'!

Will the ' United World ', have had anything to do with the money situation.? he, the Prince has probably used money from SUFC to fund his other part s of the ' World'!
The accounts would be a good place to start with that question

People using 'evacuate' incorrectly. "People were evacuated from the building...". No, the BUILDING was evacuated. People being evacuated is not a very nice thought.

When me dad was younger he went to an away match with Shred, Pompey or Brighton can't remember. Sat in a restaurant for some snap and Shred ordered a "cow's horny" instead of a calzone 🤣

Always stuck with me that.

We are in serious risk of administration if we don’t get a new buyer on board, next season will be a huge cut to the first team squad. Our contractors are asking for all payments up front next season due to our behaviour last season. We owe millions in transfer fees. It’s very bleak.

We are in serious risk of administration if we don’t get a new buyer on board, next season will be a huge cut to the first team squad. Our contractors are asking for all payments up front next season due to our behaviour last season. We owe millions in transfer fees. It’s very bleak.
I did not know we were losing players next season. This is brand new information. Thanks

How do we owe so much for transfer fees when our nett spend last season was less than that received for our two stars that left?

You didn't answer the question.

I really can’t see us sinking in to the abyss of league one again. Yes we have poor players but there’s a huge gap from league to league and we will have a lot of new players. I know a lot don’t rate the prince but I think he is quite diligent he’s just potless, he’s bought all parts of stadium, new first team training facilities, getting new scouting/data team and new medical staff by the sounds of it. I think we’ll be okay I’m not saying we’ll come straight back up but if we can get the above right, we might be on to something in several years time.

2 assists from right back today.

We won’t be signing him as he’s a good player who wants paying the standard wages.

Rifleman/Andy/Laney... Irene? or whatever he/she calls himself next is on a 1 man crusade to fud the club

Which players transfer fees do we still owe? 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom