Brayford playing Burton winning

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok, 2 questions!

Did jb play full game last night? Look energised by a clough love bum?

Has jb parted with his gf?

And your definition of a retard is ? I have never heard anyone call the Blades 'Club Retard' . It is an offensive term used to describe disabled people. Surely you can see that.

Retard - To delay or hold back in terms of progress or development

I think that describes our club and it's boardroom better than any other word in any other language on the planet
There is no offence meant to people who are mentally ill, mentally challenged, disabled or have learning difficulties, it just depends on the context in which it is said

If you call one of the above groups of people "a retard" it is offensive.
Calling a football club or the group of people who run it "a retard" because they hold the progress and development of the club back and do not learn from past mistakes (learning difficulties) is not.

Sorry if it comes across that way but it isn't offensive to call an object a retard. And it isn't offensive to call our boardroom anything you bloody well like

Retard - To delay or hold back in terms of progress or development

I think that describes our club and it's boardroom better than any other word in any other language on the planet
There is no offence meant to people who are mentally ill, mentally challenged, disabled or have learning difficulties, it just depends on the context in which it is said

If you call one of the above groups of people "a retard" it is offensive.
Calling a football club or the group of people who run it "a retard" because they hold the progress and development of the club back and do not learn from past mistakes (learning difficulties) is not.

Sorry if it comes across that way but it isn't offensive to call an object a retard. And it isn't offensive to call our boardroom anything you bloody well like
The term you used originally was 'Club Retard ' if i recall correctly and i cannot see how this fits in with you description as it would appear you are calling the club a retard . I can see we aren't going to agree on this but thank you for responding

am waiting to see clough and brayford holding hands, shopping for bedroom furniture in Ikea.

Seems like all these people saying burton will be whipping boys because of Clough may be staying quiet. The sacking and especially the timing of the sacking is a big reason we are where we are.

He's proved good at managing clubs who are underdogs. When he's managing a club with expectations (us and Derby after he sorted them out) is where he seems to fail.

I wonder how many times he's met up with Baxter when he's been on a night out? ;)

Wouldn't surprise me! After the Bolton game he was out on Carver Street with Billy and was kicking off with some nut jobs from the dark side of the city.

Back
Top Bottom