Boro must be pissing themselves laughing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We’ll beat Sunderland and Blackburn and the bipolar bastards will say all is well again.

We’ll beat Sunderland and Blackburn and the bipolar bastards will say all is well again.

We might have a job beating Blackburn mate ;)

How can any true blades fans can say fcuk wilder ? The guys a legend and always will be...

How can any true blades fans can say fcuk wilder ? The guys a legend and always will be...
More so than Heckingbottom ever will be. He’ll barely be a footnote in Blades history in 30 years time.

If Boro wins on Tuesday they will be one point behind us. we are well and truly under pressure now are our players good enough to go there and win after today's performance?

More so than Heckingbottom ever will be. He’ll barely be a footnote in Blades history in 30 years time.

I think he will be a pivotal figure in our history to be honest. Either he's remembered for taking us up and saving the club or being responsible for blowing a 14 point lead that led to the club falling down the leagues.

Exciting times

I bet they are. At the state of some of our fuckin embarrassing fans.
No embarrassment here mate , when I call out an inept performance from manager & team.
On the contrary , they should be embarrassed.
Not a jot of acumen from Hecky or effort from the players has been shown - they literally took the piss today.
Isn't their promotion bonus big enough ?

I think he will be a pivotal figure in our history to be honest. Either he's remembered for taking us up and saving the club or being responsible for blowing a 14 point lead that led to the club falling down the leagues.

Exciting times
In the same way that Adrian Heath or Nigel Adkins will be remembered for criminally underachieving.

Interesting how they all seem like nice blokes. No wonder they all finish last.

I feckin hope so , the Cup is a sickening distraction - a semi at Wembley is the ultimate irony as we piss away our chance of the PL

Even if we wanted to get through, I think they will have our number at the minute, after beating us so recently. And we were very poor in that game too.

I also agree that it's a distraction we don't need. But of course as soon as the game rolls up I will want us to win. We have bigger fish to fry though.

I bet they are. At the state of some of our fuckin embarrassing fans.
So you don't find blowing a 14 point lead embarrassing??
Playing players who continually put in half arsed performances??
Watching a team who in the last 2 months appear to have absolutely no game plan ??
Watching us drift towards what will be years of obscurity, and if we don't go up I really believe will be league one football again??

Once the penny has dropped and we’ve all realised that we aren’t as good as we thought we were, maybe then we can prepare ourselves for the scrap. We all got a little bit ahead of ourselves, thinking we were the real deal because we were so far in front of third place. SUFC never do thing’s easily, and it’s still in our own hands, but after todays insipid display, I can’t see where the promotion winning form is going to come from.

We’ve played like we have today all fucking season. How on earth is it a surprise that the wheels are falling off

One of the most uninspiring potential promotion teams I have ever seen. Bordering on a complete fucking joke some weeks.

A new manager is needed, and quick.
That’s pretty brutal but correct

So you don't find blowing a 14 point lead embarrassing??
Playing players who continually put in half arsed performances??
Watching a team who in the last 2 months appear to have absolutely no game plan ??
Watching us drift towards what will be years of obscurity, and if we don't go up I really believe will be league one football again??
I mind about the crap performance and I'm embarrassed at the state of some of our fans and the comments they come out with.

5mins ok but 15 mins doesn’t look good and surely doesn’t inspire the players
I was prepared to leave at 65 yesterday. I stayed until 85 and then we gave a fucking stupid foul away and that was me done.

That was quite possibly one of the most insipid, disinterested performances I’ve seen at the Lane, especially given the circumstances. We’ve seen shit United teams really struggle at home at times but for a side supposedly in a promotion fight to put in a performance like that was almost beyond belief.

Back
Top Bottom