Boro must be pissing themselves laughing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stevo

Reaction score
I bet they can't believe their luck,, fuck off wilder, and then steam up the table, knowing we've got a fucking inept spineless mgr in charge

• Banned
Then don’t go! We’ve ten games left, we need to get behind the team.

You’ve clearly thrown in the towel, so don’t go!
I'd rather take that towel and wrap it around my head for the next 10 games so I don't have to witness any.more of that fucking atrocious dog shit

I'd rather take that towel and wrap it around my head for the next 10 games so I don't have to witness any.more of that fucking atrocious dog shit

Whatever anyone’s views, we’ve got the management team and players that we have and that is not going to change until the summer.

We’re 4 points clear with 10 games to go! Everything is still to play for. Now is the time to get behind the team, if we fail, then by all means let’s talk about what needs to change.

Now is not the time to panic and give up!

Whatever anyone’s views, we’ve got the management team and players that we have and that is not going to change until the summer.

We’re 4 points clear with 10 games to go! Everything is still to play for. Now is the time to get behind the team, if we fail, then by all means let’s talk about what needs to change.

I can't get behind what I watched today. Sorry.

I'll hand by bladey tinted specs in at the counter on the way out.

The fans are following the example set by the players, .......giving up

Ok, we'll reassess the situation in a weeks time.

Usually laughing until you,re not chasing. All too loose then,we know that

No matter what’s going the fans leaving with 15 minutes to go was appalling

True and I don't like to see it but it didn't feel like we were ever going to score.

Fans made their way through the snow to get to the game yet got served up that shite.

True and I don't like to see it but it didn't feel like we were ever going to score.

Fans made their way through the snow to get to the game yet got served up that shite.
5mins ok but 15 mins doesn’t look good and surely doesn’t inspire the players

I bet they can't believe their luck,, fuck off wilder, and then steam up the table, knowing we've got a fucking inept spineless mgr in charge
I bet they can't believe how unlucky they are - the best run of form in most Boro fan's memory and they're still in 3rd - 4 points behind us with only 10 games left.

Boro are only 6 points off being out of the playoffs. Have they got fans going off like ours???

Then don’t go! We’ve ten games left, we need to get behind the team.

You’ve clearly thrown in the towel, so don’t go!
sorry but have to disagree ive been very critical about our fans this season not getting behind the team but have to hold my hands up tonight and say that performance today warranted no backing at all the manager should apologise to the fans for that display today it was an insult to 27k loyal blades fans

They haven't caught us yet and this time next week the gap could have widened again.

Today was a steaming pile of shit, and noone is as angry about it as I am but we can't give up with 10 games left to play, when we still have the advantage. Hopefully the players haven't.

They haven't caught us yet and this time next week the gap could have widened again.

Today was a steaming pile of shit, and noone is as angry about it as I am but we can't give up with 10 games left to play, when we still have the advantage. Hopefully the players haven't.

I won't shit the bed just yet then. Maybe next week.

Some of the stuff I read on here blows my mind. Shows the true colours of some of our fans. Throwing in the towel in March. Get a grip.

Some of the stuff I read on here blows my mind. Shows the true colours of some of our fans. Throwing in the towel in March. Get a grip.
We’ve played like we have today all fucking season. How on earth is it a surprise that the wheels are falling off

One of the most uninspiring potential promotion teams I have ever seen. Bordering on a complete fucking joke some weeks.

A new manager is needed, and quick.

Back
Top Bottom