Blades v Notts C.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why are we playing Friday? Start of last season it was widely publicised that if United and the other shower were at home the same day they were taking it in turns to change. Is it 6 on the spin we've changed now.

Anyway my team for Friday:-

Howard
Alcock-Bash-McEverley-Harris
JCR-Doyle-Reed-Murph
Baxter
McNulty
The club should seek compensation for missing out on a Saturday afternoon which brings in a larger attendance.

Just got a feeling it will be a controversial game; they are bound to be physical if it's a Shaun Derry team.

The club should seek compensation for missing out on a Saturday afternoon which brings in a larger attendance.

In that case Wednesday should seek compensation for the television money that the get by being shown live on worldwide TV, this is generally why Championship team gets allocated the Sat K.O these days because the Championship gets some good worldwide TV coverage these days. Oh to get back up there just in case I fancy missing a few away games!

Either be a 0-0 draw or a 65-0 win to the blades can't make my mind up

We definitely need at least a point. If we lose and Peterborough win we drop to seventh.

Going for a 1-0 Blades victory !

Average first half, idiotic fans over reacting never helps.

I think in the likely event that we stay in this division, then they'll be less idiotic fans being disappointed at the game.

I can only imagine the prematch team talk is "try and score from the kick off and, when you don't, knock it about slowly for the rest of the half. Don't put it in the box and, if you can, come in a goal down".

Did they really boo higdon. Unbelievable if they did.

He didn't play great but agree that the ironic cheers were a bit unnecessary. What part of Clough thought that playing a striker who had just come back from a hamstring injury from the start of the game was a good idea? I know we complain about Clough not playing a striker but why don't we give Che Adams a go for the half? He can't be worse than a post-injury, unfit Higdon.

He didn't play great but agree that the ironic cheers were a bit unnecessary. What part of Clough thought that playing a striker who had just come back from a hamstring injury from the start of the game was a good idea? I know we complain about Clough not playing a striker but why don't we give Che Adams a go for the half? He can't be worse than a post-injury, unfit Higdon.
Really strange. If ever there was a time, especially given the way we play, to bring him on for the last 30 minutes, this was it. Bizarre.

UTB

What the fuck did you expect from Higdon FFS just come back from injury.

Them who booed well what can you say .

Back
Top Bottom