Alleged Fans With No Gonads

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This problem is Not a Jones / Currie / Fjortoft issue
These 2 players WOULDNT SIGN A CONTRACT
they wanted to blackmail the club
(which in a way is their prerogative)

Personally I’m glad the management didn’t fold

Ndiaye is a huge loss
But I don’t think Berge is irreplaceable

Wolves & Palace are in the same boat

Many other teams are teetering on the FFP edge (if not already over it)

We must stabilise

I would be prepared to accept paying big wages for 1 year loans of the likes of McAtee

On our new players I will reserve judgement until we are 5 or 6 games in
That may cause a problem early on , but we may have struggled anyway.

Will I Moan at individual mistakes of course I will, but I will also look towards the longer term, be that just scraping to stay up or back in the championship with a far better squad of our own.

UTB

I agree with the sentiment of the OP of not necessarily the delivery..
I don't see why people have to be in one camp or the other.. Prince haters or apologists / happy clappers.

As far I can see PA has an almighty balancing act on his hands , competing on the pitch , ensuring financial stability , selling the club and keeping the fans happy.. it's probably impossible to do all we have to accept that .

What drives bad decisions are emotion and ego . How many times have we seen clubs gamble throw the long term future at a spending spree with no guarantee of success? . We're in a position to consolidate financially, be astute and think longer term . That in itself is going to involve unpopular decisions and some degree of risk . The alternative is riskier ..and what's the real risk , the worst that can happen?

On the upside we stay up. Huge challenge and massive achievement if we make it.

On the downside we get relegated to a place most of us have spent most of our time watching the blades but with financially security and very capable of competing for a return..

I'm not by any means a PA apologist ,happy clapper or a hater.. I don't know the guy as most don't.. we can give credit and critism where its due , he's made mistakes and will again , we all will . The club will get things wrong and right in hindsight . I do believe however they do have more information than us and try to make the best decisions at the time in the best interests of the club.

I've no issue with anyone questioning decisions, strategy and debating it . However questioning the integrity of people without foundation , judging outcomes before they occur and basically throwing insults is poor.

For some, the current board and PA will never do right , sometimes they shout loudest.

Someone once said...." if I walked on water my critics would only say its because I couldn't swim"

I wish we could just go back to being football fans .

Really confused by this sentiment. He comparatively dropped off towards the tail-end of last season, but Norwood has consistently been one of the best players in the entire championship for the past two seasons we’ve been there.

I honestly don’t know what people think a deep lying midfielder is expected to do.
What would acceptable preseason topics of conversation be out of interest? If we can’t discuss transfer activity, media interviews or how the club is being run? Are topics only limited to games and only then if it’s something positive?
I’ve bitten my lip since the season finished, I’ve not even engaged with this forum for the last 2 months because I know it’ll just make me frustrated, but it’s getting worse and social media and the rise of the “ITK’er” has a lot to blame for it. The forum descends into paranoia.

What happened to waiting and patience?
Unfair on forum members that just like to sit back and eat their popcorn while it all kicks off.

Reading the message boards over last week post Ilyman I can’t believe how many moronic fans or so called fans there are dissing the club, PA and writing off the players and club before a ball is kicked.

To quote a certain Lee Anderson if you don’t like blades for having to deal with the practical economics of top players unwilling to sign new contracts then f**k off.

In my 60 years I have never known such a miserable bunch of tossers and I hope they are not sat near me at home games.

It is not ideal but Berge is no loss and several fresh dynamic new names and £40m spent should make the team better faster and younger going though the season.

Prince has his hands tied and the strategy to buy better value may well pay off instead of building team around one player who would have been marked out of many games, missing for Africa cup and off for free end of season. Berge plays one decent game out of six and goes missing most games. Keep the faith those of you who are not spineless sheep.

I got to Lee Anderson then stopped reading 🤣🤣

Anyone reading this thread and considering reading another by the OP, you have been warned! 😉😆

Reading the message boards over last week post Ilyman I can’t believe how many moronic fans or so called fans there are dissing the club, PA and writing off the players and club before a ball is kicked.

To quote a certain Lee Anderson if you don’t like blades for having to deal with the practical economics of top players unwilling to sign new contracts then f**k off.

In my 60 years I have never known such a miserable bunch of tossers and I hope they are not sat near me at home games.

It is not ideal but Berge is no loss and several fresh dynamic new names and £40m spent should make the team better faster and younger going though the season.

Prince has his hands tied and the strategy to buy better value may well pay off instead of building team around one player who would have been marked out of many games, missing for Africa cup and off for free end of season. Berge plays one decent game out of six and goes missing most games. Keep the faith those of you who are not spineless sheep.
Jesus. Sorry for dissing our almighty leader. We should give him our unbridled support and all turn up in Kaffiyeh's to the next game.
He really does deserve it, doesn't he?

After all, all he's done is:
Sell our two best players
Not reinvested it back into the squad in time for the first game of the season
Done pretty much everything on the cheap this summer
Allowed 90% of our squad to be in the last year of their contracts
Had us on the brink of administration but for an investment from a conman
Tried to sell us to a bloke who's now in prison, as well as said conman who has no money
Openly admits he doesn't do due-diligence on these prospective buyers as 'The PL & FL have much more stringent tests"
Not paid bills, including local businesses, last season dragging our name through the gutter
Let the training ground run into the ground to the point where the players openly say how wank it is. They had no hot water for months last year.
Made us a laughing stock all summer, now coming to it's final act

Now, I'll back PH and the lads to the hilt, but why the fuck am I backing that charlatan anymore?

You get the figure out into the public domain and don’t really explain the nuance.

Another example…

Lowering the age of the squad = we’ve sold two younger players and not extended existing youngsters deals.

It’s all spin and PR bullshit.
They fucking believe it though. Thick as fuck

Agree with OP.

Social media has a lot to answer for. Scrambling people’s minds so they also feel like they need to know what’s going on all of the time.

Stop being Fannie’s and just wait until the season starts. You’re slagging everything off and putting a downer on things before even a ball’s been kicked.
So we're saying this without justification?
The season starts on Saturday. Not in a week, not 2 weeks, not a month, SATURDAY.

Seems to me this site is going the same way as blades mad did ,a collective of the mentally imfirm,pigs and the clueless ,utb we will do magic .good bye

I am not sure that losing Berge is such a huge deal, he’s hardly been outstanding for us. Perhaps he will be for Burnley and I’ll be proven wrong.

It’s more of a concern that we have not got greater strength (and consistency) in the squad.

The season starts on Saturday. Not in a week, not 2 weeks, not a month, SATURDAY.
Is the Premier League now a knockout competition or are we allowed to play all 38 games?

I originally read the title of this thread as “alleged forwards with no goals”.

Bucksblade.I am a season ticket holder been a Blade since 1966. you are entitled to your opinion like we all are. However you are wrong, we are weaker now. Hecky is doing a great job. Unfortunately, the prince has made it a lot harder now. Ndiaye fair enough he was to go to his boyhood club. Berge shoved out of the door to Burnley.
We are favorites for relegation nowt new there. we have to hope the new players are good enough. More players could be brought in. Akpom if Hecky can get him that would be a great signing. I don't like what the prince is doing the sooner he goes the better. By the way what gives you the right to call people miserable tossers etc?
because theirs and my. point of view is different that yours. I hope i don,t sit new you.

Bucksblade.I am a season ticket holder been a Blade since 1966. you are entitled to your opinion like we all are. However you are wrong, we are weaker now. Hecky is doing a great job. Unfortunately, the prince has made it a lot harder now. Ndiaye fair enough he was to go to his boyhood club. Berge shoved out of the door to Burnley.
We are favorites for relegation nowt new there. we have to hope the new players are good enough. More players could be brought in. Akpom if Hecky can get him that would be a great signing.I don't like what the prince is doing the sooner he goes the better. By the way what gives you the right to call people miserable

People pay good money at a time when money is tight for many people and they see the blades as their one vice, they're entitled to an opinion and poor management of the club has put us in a position where we are going into a PL season with a weaker squad than the one that got us promoted and should we drop straight back down which is highly likely than who knows when we will see another season of PL football at the Lane.

If these people are only alleged fans with no gonads then I guess that makes you a super fan with space hoppers for gonads? if thats the case place a big fuck off bet on us staying up and post proof here or we can just assume you're also an alleged fan with no gonads

Yes. Some of the stuff I’ve seen written on here is at best Childish and at worst social media induced paranoia. Give it up, ya Fannies.

You're free to make your own threads and topics. Or to not read it. This is the subject of discussion because it's what people want to discuss. Nothing that's discussed here matters in the real world.

I have been free, for the last two months, I’ve deciding to not read about grown men wetting themselves over a few transfers. Pathetic.

It’s not a discussion board, it’s frantic OTT nonsense.

What would acceptable preseason topics of conversation be out of interest? If we can’t discuss transfer activity, media interviews or how the club is being run? Are topics only limited to games and only then if it’s something positive?

Conversation and discussion…absolutely fine. Threads descending into absolute despair and paranoia…nah.

You fell for the spin then, hard to believe there are so many gullible fools in S2 I thought they were all in S6

Is the Premier League now a knockout competition or are we allowed to play all 38 games?
You’re not that thick to understand we’re starting off legitimately weakened from last season surely? And that leaves us at a distinct disadvantage

Back
Top Bottom