Alleged Fans With No Gonads

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are threads not discussions despair or joy that’s up to the poster

Threads are discussions, the imbecilic way they descend into chaos is what I cannot stand. Like I said, the constant touting for the next ITK and the subsequent meltdown is a modern day downfall of many with social media at its heart.

Threads are discussions, the imbecilic way they descend into chaos is what I cannot stand. Like I said, the constant touting for the next ITK and the subsequent meltdown is a modern day downfall of many with social media at its heart.
I mean other than fans not being happy with the clubs transfer business and not without justification as it stands I can’t see much difference to how the threads are being structured none have descended into chaos they’re just not very positive atm. You can be positive that’s fine others can be negative that’s also fine so long as no one’s breaching the rules of the forum.

Another example…

Lowering the age of the squad = we’ve sold two younger players and not extended existing youngsters deals.
we sold 2 players ave age 24 and bought 5 average age 22.4 years

363990688_1906280059748573_6284419412008499140_n.jpg

another myth exploded

Last edited:
There are some right fannies on this forum. The majority only seem to appear when things aren't so good 🤔

Personally, I'm going to enjoy this season no matter what and I'm happy to be able to afford to go to the lane as there are thousands that can't.

I'm not even bothered if we do get mullered and we're down by Xmas. I don't really care as long as we have a stable club and I can keep going to watch the Blades.

If we go down, then we go down with a strong squad that will compete next season. Until then, enjoy watching the top players once again.

So chill out you set of fannies and get behind the team this Satdi whether at the Lane or anywhere else.

UTMB
FTP

For some people the negativity gets on their nerves. For me, this elite "true Blade" I'm holier than thou attitude gets on my nerves.

At the moment, given the current situation we're in NOW, not at the end of the transfer window as we're not there yet, most of the negativity has been justified. I have no problem with people being optimistic if they have a reasonable argument to back this. It's when people tell negative posters to be quiet, or accuse them of not being fans as they said something bad about the club that gets on my nerves, or when they tell someone who is being negative to be quiet, when they've given valid reasons, and can only counter with "everything will be fine" based on nothing more than blind faith and no actual real argument to counter the negativity.

Pessimist. Optimist. Realist. We're all Blades. So get off your pedestals and stop acting like you're more important and better than everyone else. If you think saying anything negative stops you from being a fan, and you have to say positive things all the time or this means you're not a proper supporter, then you're not a "true Blade," you're a deluded idiot!

I occassionally watch Formula 1. I like the Aston Martin team. If Fernando Alonso turned up to a race in a Ford Cortina and started at the back of the grid, would I stop being a "true fan", if I said he'd come dead last? Or am I supposed to say everything is fine, he'll definitely get a podium finish as anything can happen? Or am I supposed to say I believe he'll win because if I don't then I'm clearly not a fan? This is the kind of ridiculous logic that gets thrown around by some mud slinging "true Blades."

So let's stop with all this name calling of "bed wetters" and "true Blades." I'd rather read and hear honesty than blind faith, arrogance, egotism and delusion.

I think we'll go down without a fight and struggle to match our points tally last time we were relegated. Sorry. I'm basing this on the fact that our current strike force is weak, where we're relying on McBurnie who only scored 7 goals over two seasons last time, and didn't make the top ten goal scorers in the Championship last season, Brewster who is always injured but may come good, Traore, who is untested, and two academy lads who have wasted pre-season to impress Hecky when given a golden chance. I'm also basing this on our terrible recruitment so far and failure to replace Doyle and McAtee, and now we have to replace Berge and Ndiaye, further cutting off any supply to our weak strike force. Yes, we've brought in Slimane and Souza, but both are untested at this level and we don't have enough quality or numbers to cover injuries and suspensions. We're still two players down from last season despite these signings. For these reasons I can only see relegation and a pitiful whimper of a campaign. Negative? Yes. Pessimistic? Yes. Justified? Yes. Does that make me less of a Blade than anyone else? Get over yourself. Yes, we might sign more players by the close of the transfer window, but you don't know that we will as much as other posters don't know that we won't.

(This isn't aimed at the original poster, but in general).

Good post....agree with most of what you say.....the current squad looks definitely weaker than last season
so logically we're likely to be comfortably relegated and should finish bottom,.

However no one ever explains the nuance in their prediction......the doomsday people predict we're 100% relegated because we're not signing anyone.

You only have to look at history....it shows 99% of promoted teams have bought players trying to strengthen.
Every single year with the Prince we've strengthened and brought in decent players, most of the time we get our targets.
Also all the money is in the PL...so it's totally illogical and nonsensical that an owner wants to be relegated with no effort to strengthen the team.

I'd be shocked if we don't buy at least another 4 or 5 players who will go into the 1st team.

The club do deserve severe criticism for the terrible planning and terrible pre-season.
We're leaving strenghening really late but that's because our targets aren't available yet so we need to stay patient.
We're going to be a month behind eveyone else but I'm really confident we'll have a much better side when the window shuts.
The main problem now is other clubs upping their valuation trying to blackmail us....suppose we'll see what happens once the window shuts.

How do you assess our squad being strong for next year?

Agree at the moment our squad looks a lot weaker than last seasons Championship squad, this squad looks mid table Championship level.
We don't have anyone anywhere near the level of N'Diaye, don't think we have anyone as good as Berge, McAtee and Doyle either, so it's weaker than last season.

I suppose he's making the logical assumption that several high quality players will be joining us before the window shuts.
Then even if we're relegated we should have a decent squad to tackle instant promotion back.

Agree at the moment our squad looks a lot weaker than last seasons Championship squad, this squad looks mid table Championship level.
We don't have anyone anywhere near the level of N'Diaye, don't think we have anyone as good as Berge, McAtee and Doyle either, so it's weaker than last season.

I suppose he's making the logical assumption that several high quality players will be joining us before the window shuts.
Then even if we're relegated we should have a decent squad to tackle instant promotion back.

The principle issue of concern is the number of out of contract players we have next summer. There’s not a first XI let alone a squad without significant contract renewals. It’s extremely poor squad management.

On the above basis, I don’t think you can reasonably assert we will have a competitive squad next season in the Championship?

Reading the message boards over last week post Ilyman I can’t believe how many moronic fans or so called fans there are dissing the club, PA and writing off the players and club before a ball is kicked.

To quote a certain Lee Anderson if you don’t like blades for having to deal with the practical economics of top players unwilling to sign new contracts then f**k off.

In my 60 years I have never known such a miserable bunch of tossers and I hope they are not sat near me at home games.

It is not ideal but Berge is no loss and several fresh dynamic new names and £40m spent should make the team better faster and younger going though the season.

Prince has his hands tied and the strategy to buy better value may well pay off instead of building team around one player who would have been marked out of many games, missing for Africa cup and off for free end of season. Berge plays one decent game out of six and goes missing most games. Keep the faith those of you who are not spineless sheep.

Not enough real men like me and you about these days. Men with balls.

Need less of these negative fannies around the place.

True Blades back the lads and clap the owner when he does a lap of honour. Like men.

World's gone soft.

What about putting all the ‘bed wetting, we’re all doomed’ posters in one place? No chance….it would crash the system 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The bedwetters aren’t claiming superiority based on the ability to piss the bed though.

What are you little old Derek gonna do now that’s gonna make the Prince turn round and go “hang on, this little Del Boy fella’s correct, let’s buy everyone we can”….

No one accepts what’s going on because it’s shite, but the point is…what’s bitching (and being annoying) on a forum gonna do? Sweet fuck all. They’re the threads and posts that are currently littering this forum and make it unbearable to read/navigate during the summer months.
They’re being overtaken by the ‘stop moaning and be positive, call yourself a Blade’ threads though.

I won’t change Abdullah’s mind, the superior Blades won’t change the bedwetters minds. It’s a forum though, claiming superiority for not criticising the club is as bad as those going the other way.

Not enough real men like me and you about these days. Men with balls.

Need less of these negative fannies around the place.

True Blades back the lads and clap the owner when he does a lap of honour. Like men.

World's gone soft.
"clap the owner when he does a lap of honour. Like men." Priceless🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same with the character assassination being put about regarding the two outgoing players. It’s all nonsense.
The sources of the character assassinations should tell everyone what they need to know about whether they’re true or not.

Wilder never got right to reply either, Ndiaye and Berge have had carefully written messages released on Blades social, to me that does not suggest players who have walked out on the club. There’s blame on both sides but some won’t see that.

They’re being overtaken by the ‘stop moaning and be positive, call yourself a Blade’ threads though.

I won’t change Abdullah’s mind, the superior Blades won’t change the bedwetters minds. It’s a forum though, claiming superiority for not criticising the club is as bad as those going the other way.
The patient will always be superior to the impatient.

When does the transfer window close?

So much catastrophising going on from people with no clue whatsoever about what the squad will look like on 1st September. They may, or may not, look really foolish.
Surely the focus needs to be the first game of the season?

When does the transfer window close?

So much catastrophising going on from people with no clue whatsoever about what the squad will look like on 1st September. They may, or may not, look really foolish.

Regardless, we have 3 games between now & then. If, as looks likely, we lose all three we make attracting players far more difficult.
We also give others a headstart.
We also lost the opportunity to bed the players in properly.

There's a lot of reasons why it matters.

Surely the focus needs to be the first game of the season?
Nope, it needs to be on the bigger picture. What matters most is how the squad looks on 1st September. I have little doubt that the size & quality of the squad will improve between now & then. That’s when judgments of the squad become valid. The first game matters of course, but not as much as that does.

Nope, it needs to be on the bigger picture. What matters most is how the squad looks on 1st September. I have little doubt that the size & quality of the squad will improve between now & then. That’s when judgments of the squad become valid. The first game matters of course, but not as much as that does.
As long as the squad on the 1st September is able to compete in matches from that date onwards I’d agree.

Concern for me is that we’ve spent pre season getting Berge and Ndiaye fit for their new clubs and we’ve signed someone who Hecky admits is not match fit.

If we have more recruitment in the same vein it might be November before we have some signings up to speed.

We haven’t got that luxury I’m afraid.

Back
Top Bottom