Agent Colin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did we ever find out what happened to his eyebrows?

hehe had a look on porktalk this afternoon suddenly their not a happy bunch of piggies slating em for today and recent performances most dont think they will get top 2 now and all slagging moore off some even saying if they get in play offs no chance of winning it such a shame 🤭🤭🤣🤣
Yeah but since when did football fans ever know owt anyway?

If we do go up automatically ahead of Middlesbrough we can thank both Warnock and Wilder for playing their role in scuppering Boro's season!
Or how about just thanking Hecky, his coaching team, and the players for getting more points than 22 other teams over the course of 46 games?

I used to be a fan of warnock but becauase he doesnt say he is a massive united fan who loves the club and he doesnt have a season ticket and go to every game home and away i dont like him anymore

Or how about just thanking Hecky, his coaching team, and the players for getting more points than 22 other teams over the course of 46 games?
I love your optimism Maidenhead, so we are in fact going to overtake Burnley, I like it!😀
enough of this worry about who’s gonna catch us up…….

I love your optimism Maidenhead, so we are in fact going to overtake Burnley, I like it!😀
enough of this worry about who’s gonna catch us up…….
Overtake Burnley?

I may be an optimistic fool but even I'm not THAT optimistic!

Has he ever failed at a job?

One season at Oldham - relegated

One season at Bury. - relegated

Leeds?

Middlesbrough?
If you’ve managed has long as he has, that’s inevitable - though I appreciate it was a straight answer to the question.

He’s clearly a top football manager though. Only those so annoyed by his (very large) ego could fail to recognise that.

Back
Top Bottom