Agent Colin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

By the time we play them, they could be celebrating avoiding relegation or we could be celebrating promotion. Or maybe both teams would both need a draw to clinch safety / autos.

I have nothing against Warnock
On the contrary he gave us some great times. We were bottom of Championship having lost 3-1 at home to Port Vale in front of 9,000 (or thereabouts) crowd. Adrian Heath resigned and Warnock came in from Bury(?). Most of their supporters said good riddance. First thing he did was buy Michael Brown from Man City for not a lot(what a signing that was!). He gradually built a team. Then we had the "nearly season". Finished 3rd but lost PO final but got to FA Cup semi and League cup semi. Some great games. Beat Leeds twice at home. Jags screamer to equalise then Nuddy scores second in injury time. Beat Liverpool 2-1 at home in first leg of League Cup after being one down. Fantastic PO semi final v Forest at home. Then of course promotion to the EPL. Until the Wilder era definitely the best days to follow the Blases!

Warnock is an absoloute boy

He’s sort of become a parody now in the media

But I’m not sure you can name many managers who have been as successful as him

Has he ever really failed at a job

Blades legend and footballing legend

On the contrary he gave us some great times. We were bottom of Championship having lost 3-1 at home to Port Vale in front of 9,000 (or thereabouts) crowd. Adrian Heath resigned and Warnock came in from Bury(?). Most of their supporters said good riddance. First thing he did was buy Michael Brown from Man City for not a lot(what a signing that was!). He gradually built a team. Then we had the "nearly season". Finished 3rd but lost PO final but got to FA Cup semi and League cup semi. Some great games. Beat Leeds twice at home. Jags screamer to equalise then Nuddy scores second in injury time. Beat Liverpool 2-1 at home in first leg of League Cup after being one down. Fantastic PO semi final v Forest at home. Then of course promotion to the EPL. Until the Wilder era definitely the best days to follow the Blases!
As I said nothing against Warnock. He gave us some great times.

Warnock is an absoloute boy

He’s sort of become a parody now in the media

But I’m not sure you can name many managers who have been as successful as him

Has he ever really failed at a job

Blades legend and footballing legend

Has he ever failed at a job?

One season at Oldham - relegated

One season at Bury. - relegated

Leeds?

Middlesbrough?

Has he ever failed at a job?

One season at Oldham - relegated

One season at Bury. - relegated

Leeds?

Middlesbrough?

Leeds probably yes

Boro neither fail nor succes I’d say

The others I weren’t even born so 😂

The blokes a miracle worker

Apparently he wished Carrick well in their promotion quest and told him "we still have to play Sheffield United".

All tongue in cheek I'm sure but as much as I love the old fucker he's still a top class c*nt 😂

If we do go up automatically ahead of Middlesbrough we can thank both Warnock and Wilder for playing their role in scuppering Boro's season!
Really? I will put autos solely down to Hecky's management team and our players, fuck all to do with Wilder and Warnock.

Back
Top Bottom