A couple of positives..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Southampton lost 9-0 at home to Leicester in October 2019 but recovered to finish the season in 11th place.
2. After 30 years we've finally found a replacement to Adrian Littlejohn in Benie Traore
Another positive; we didn’t lose by 9 😀

I have a roast beef dinner to polish off when I get home.

I also have a well stocked drinks cabinet, which is essential at times like this.

1. Southampton lost 9-0 at home to Leicester in October 2019 but recovered to finish the season in 11th place.

2. After 30 years we've finally found a replacement to Adrian Littlejohn in Benie Traore

My door stop Is more use than Traore, what a shite signing.

3. As above, Souza for George Santos.

Traore... for fucks sake wouldn't get in Matlocks side!!

No positives from today, no leaders, no nothing getting beat like that at home is disgraceful. Yes they’re a good team but basic effort wasn’t even there, we are without doubt going down probably in 20th place. We beat Derbys record I’m happy! Until we get serious investment behind us it’s pointless coming in to this league, helps financially but it’s a dead rubber season yet again just like 2020/21.

I'm going to put my head above the parapet and say I thought we played pretty well first 20 minutes.

First goal knocked some confidence out of us and heads had hit the floor by the 3rd.

Second half is unacceptable but sort of saw it coming.
I thought we were good.
Even at 2-0 we battled.
That said, if we don't fight and dig in when it gets tough, what even are we? We're the battling underdogs, if we just give up and down tools when we are overrun what else do we eeally have to offer?

I went to my toilet at half time and found a stain on the wall that looked like Chuck Norris. Then I put on my glasses, realised that it looked nothing like Chuck. I then remembered that in my half asleep state this morning I had morning glory, missed the bowl and hit the wall. Still, for 30 seconds I had hope that I could sell it for a few thousand. Never mind. Back to work.

We won't be last on MOTD2 tonight. So much for BBC biase and them hating us! 🤣

Just watched Paul and Bob's fishing episode from last week on catch up.
Equilibrium restored.

Gonna chuck a negative in then. My pre-match pub has ditched Madri in favour of Cruzcampo

No positives from today, no leaders, no nothing getting beat like that at home is disgraceful. Yes they’re a good team but basic effort wasn’t even there, we are without doubt going down probably in 20th place. We beat Derbys record I’m happy! Until we get serious investment behind us it’s pointless coming in to this league, helps financially but it’s a dead rubber season yet again just like 2020/21.
That’s why I was annoyed at losing to Lincoln City in the cup. We should be looking to have a good go at the cup runs knowing this season we will get nothing in the Prem.

Back
Top Bottom