A few future positives..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Loyal blade ⚔️
Reaction score
We've got 2 weeks till Everton at Home, a game we need a good result.

There’s still time to get the remaining players Hecky wants as the window also shuts then. (Hopefully three attacking players)

Players coming back from injury/new signings also get a couple of weeks fitness in the tank.

I know we play City and Lincoln before but these two games should be about fitness and focusing on the Everton game where we should be ready.

UTB

We've got 2 weeks till Everton at Home, a game we need a good result.

There’s still time to get the remaining players Hecky wants as the window also shuts then. (Hopefully three attacking players)

Players coming back from injury/new signings also get a couple of weeks fitness in the tank.

I know we play City and Lincoln before but these two games should be about fitness and focusing on the Everton game where we should be ready.

UTB

Be good to get players fit if they weren’t already fucked.

We definitely don’t have the luxury of playing a weakened side in the Lincoln game, they’ll batter us if we do.

I’d give Trusty a start though and hopefully McBurnie gets minutes. Could do with Baldock being fit as well, play Osborn at LWB against Everton.

We definitely don’t have the luxury of playing a weakened side in the Lincoln game, they’ll batter us if we do.

I’d give Trusty a start though and hopefully McBurnie gets minutes. Could do with Baldock being fit as well, play Osborn at LWB against Everton.
Yeah, these two coming games for match fitness DA for the Everton game.

Well i would play all the young ones at Lincoln ,can not risk any more injuries to first team players . We have a problem regarding injuries ,it can not just be bad luck . I think there could be something not right with fitness or training or our medical staff .Two games in and we have more injuries who join others who seem to have been injured for an age .It is a problem we have had for the last 2 or 3 seasons .I know it is part and parcel of the game but we seem to suffer as a club more than any other club i know . Also the length of time our players are out seems so excessive .

Well i would play all the young ones at Lincoln ,can not risk any more injuries to first team players . We have a problem regarding injuries ,it can not just be bad luck . I think there could be something not right with fitness or training or our medical staff .Two games in and we have more injuries who join others who seem to have been injured for an age .It is a problem we have had for the last 2 or 3 seasons .I know it is part and parcel of the game but we seem to suffer as a club more than any other club i know . Also the length of time our players are out seems so excessive .
The problem is that most of the young lads are also in the first team squad at the moment.

We have that many new signings and returning injured players lacking in match fitness that they need the minutes and we could do with a decent cup run to distract from the likely dismal league form.

Agreed about the medical issues though, it’s gone far beyond bad luck now, must be something more to it than luck.

The problem is that most of the young lads are also in the first team squad at the moment.

We have that many new signings and returning injured players lacking in match fitness that they need the minutes and we could do with a decent cup run to distract from the likely dismal league form.

Agreed about the medical issues though, it’s gone far beyond bad luck now, must be something more to it than luck.
I take your point Derek it would be useful to get some minutes under their belts but the thought of first choice players picking up knocks and being out for months scares me .Our squad is so bloody small ball boys will be getting a game next .If we had a decent Squad with decent amount of cover then yes i would go along with your view but we are already thread bare .

Back
Top Bottom