1-11 : Since Squad Numbers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In this game (and also in the replay at Fulham on Feb 4), Matt Hill wore 0 (or was that Deadbat's rating? :D) Beat that!

upload_2016-5-5_16-30-5.png

I love it when a discussion about squad numbers produces a mention of Kendo Nagasaki. I'm hopeful that, within the next five years, we might see a discussion about proposed changes to the offside rule that references Count Bartelli.

Bartelli was only off side in the his early years, then he became a goody on World of Sport with Dickie Davies, and stayed onside after that

Bartelli was only off side in the his early years, then he became a goody on World of Sport with Dickie Davies, and stayed onside after that
I'm disappointed the long hair look has gone from football as I used to like calling opposition players Catweasel.

I had the idea whilst watching the Leicester game at Manchester United, that the team at the top of the Premier League should play with a golden ball to honour their position. I have a feeling that you won't approve of this idea.

The aforementioned Golden Ball would have to be removed from "ShexMashochism Man" Brown Alley before it was kicked in anger!

I go back even further and provide for your delectation the following also nicked from Wicki as my memory failed me on the wing halves.
  1. Goalkeeper
  2. Right full back
  3. Left full back
  4. Right half back
  5. Center half back
  6. Left half back
  7. Outside right
  8. Inside right
  9. Center forward
  10. Inside left
  11. Outside left
Get back to 2 - 3 - 5 formation with black boots with proper studs and no reserves/substitutes. That's the future.

Just imagine.
Bowie, instead of "Starman" used Snowman ...

He told us not to blow it...

Anyway, back to the thread!

Back
Top Bottom