Tel Kennedy has had enough!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score
ngt3R8H.jpg

Shame he isn't good enough even for our shit defence. He isn't.

One day he'll have another loan at somewhere like Northfleet, or wherever he's been, and this time manage to force his way into the team.

Until that happens, I think it's safe to say he should be thankful he's still got a contact with us.

UTB

Noted he is not even in the u21's squad today. Either injured again or not been selected. Whichever it is he will be leaving at the end of the season.

One of about five players at the lane I've any time for. A hard as nails, salt of the earth grafter who if it hadn't been for his dodgy knee would have forged a distinguished career for himself. As it is, a perpetually injured player is the solution to no club's problems.

Callum McFadzean having a bit of a grumble, too...

Callum McFadzean having a bit of a grumble, too...

He is not in the squad either.

They have probably been told they are gone. Not sure why we should play them if they are not part of the future. We should not be holding their trials/auditions. We need to see some of other young pplayers and not have them clog up teams/games.

Both might be local lads but have done very well to get 2 or 3 year pro contracts based on a couple of decent first team games.

Reality is both are now destined for non league.

Another one bites the dust it seems...as others have said, it's a shame about Kennedy, he's got the ability just not the knee's...hope he finds a club...even if it's on a pay as you play basis.

If Kennedy and McFadzean are no longer needed they should be paid off to give them a chance somewhere else. You don't want them round the training ground as they are disgruntled
Maybe we tried to fix them up with other clubs like we did for Otis and Connor? Maybe they turned down the chance or maybe no one was interested in a crock and a failure with known alcohol issues? Maybe they'll pass me one day on the M1 when they're driving for Eddie Stobart.

To put a spin on what's posted about another youngster, if Terry Kennedy's name was Teodoro Del Kenedio and his dad hailed from further afield than next door to where Billy Casper used to live then a number of posters on here would hammer him as being a jumped up, injury prone, not to mention illiterate so and so.

Just because he's the Adidas 4 stripe version of Chris Morgan he gets special consideration. He should have been binned last time his contract was renewed. I'm sure he'll do well for Stocksbridge or Alfreton when he does get binned though.

It is hardly surprising that he is fed up given the awful luck with injuries he has had. That isn't his fault and it is a huge pity as he looks a decent defender. I don't k ow why fans get on his back, I'm sure he wishes he hadn't had the problems he has had. It is his livelihood at stake after all.

I've had enough of crocks like Kennedy stealing wages.

As crap as we are there is no way Tel Kennedy is the future. An honest pro and he might make be a league footballer, but he's not the future, we need to upgrade on what we have but I wouldn't say Kennedy is that man. Chesterfield needed a centre back last week and I thought he might go there because of the Morgan and Wilson links but they signed a lad from Burnley. As for McFad! Another promising youngster but not good enough even for Stevenage.

Not nearly as much as many of us are grumbling that Callum McFadzean is still on our books.

UTB

That made me laugh! What a crap time it is to be a Blade though, laughing at ourselves is probably the only humour!

Why the fucking hell is he stealing wages ? Do you think hes happy being injured and missing out on a career in something we all dream about and he has the ability to do ? If you get ill will you refuse your pay at work or will you 'steal' your wage ? Footballers do not get injured on purpose ,he could be earning a hell of a lot more if he was playing. Don't forget Brayford was stealing a wage earlier this season.

If Kennedy and McFadzean are no longer needed they should be paid off to give them a chance somewhere else. You don't want them round the training ground as they are disgruntled
They have probably gone on trial to other clubs as you say contracts run out in summer and this gives them chance like some other youngsters to get clubs before the rush of players released in the summer.By keeping there registration they are able to train with us
or even play the odd match in between possible trial periods.Higdon paid up so he's gone and has to find pastures new to keep his fitness (some might say that's a joke).

Does anyone know for definite what Terry Kennedy is actually tweeting about?

With Tel Kennedy there is a footballer in there, but unfortunately his body won't stand up to the rigours of professional football so it is sad, but you can't keep him on as a professional footballer.

With the other two. Callum McFadzean will drift away in to non-league, and our highly thought of 'Adidas Athlete' needs sacking,

What do you base that on that he is 'stealing wages'?

Is Kennedy at fault somehow here? He is contracted to the club because the club offered him a contract.

The mere fact that he is pissed off at not being selected if that is what his 'tweet' refers to suggests he wants to be playing and is not at all happy about not being selected, and rightly so.

So any 'fault' if there is any at all should be leveled at the club for signing a player with injury issues and not at a lad trying his best to play football.

'Stealling a wage'. One of those phrases which is very easy to trot out but does not stand up to any scrutiny whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom