'Memries' OTD 13th April 2014

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To think we had England's 2022 world winning centre backs playing at Wembley together for the first time as well.

I didn't, and still don't get this. I went to Wembley, my team lost and conceded FIVE goals. Far from greatest day as a Blade for me.

Lower mentality, the club will never be rid of it

I remember being under the stands at half time when we were 2-1 up, I think. I looked around at all the delirious people and just knew we were going to lose. That bit from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas popped into my head, where he's talking about "that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back", and I thought "Its about five minutes from now".

Reminds me of a love bite I once had, in a different place I might add........

HH
She must've had some mouth on her pal, unless, unless you got it from.......Will Young!😲

Only Sheffield United fans celebrate failure like this and the triple assault season.

To quote a former forum member "only in S2"

And some take piss outta the pigs for been loudest at Wembley

I didn't, and still don't get this. I went to Wembley, my team lost and conceded FIVE goals. Far from greatest day as a Blade for me.

Get what you’re saying and you can argue the ‘celebrations’ were all very small time.

In context though it was during a dark period for SUFC stuck in League One. I felt like that cup run gave us some pride back for a short period.

Back
Top Bottom