Not good enough!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Before some get excited..... I'm talking about some of our fans on here tonight.

Prior to Wilder's arrival, we had the leakiest defence in the league. We were all over the shop, with no composure or shape what so ever!... A shambles to say the least.

I will say it over and over, the return of Wilder didn't inspire me....

But any manager coming into the club had to address the above first and foremost! With the exact same set of players!.... stop us conceding goals and make us harder to beat.

After 45 mins we have just held a high flying villa to a mere 1 shot on target. A team who are where they are on merit! A team who at home have been fantastic..... Don't look at the team name, look at the stats!!

We have weaknesses and we know that certain areas of our team arent ideal or perhaps good enough. But come on ffs?? Thay first half for the most was disciplined and regimented. They battled hard when under the cosh and they put bodies on the line.

If we collapse second half then we have questions don't we.... but give the lads a fighting chance ffs!

I will take that first 45 mins happily...

Get behind them! It's a massive transition period and we have once more changed how we go about things.

Say what you like about Wilder but we would have lost that by 4 or 5 under Hecky. I was disappointed with the possession in the first half as we were wasteful and just invited Villa onto us.
McAtee makes a huge difference with his touch, movement and retention of the ball and we looked much more of a threat when he came on.
I expected 5 or 6 minutes but fucking 9?!

Say what you like about Wilder but we would have lost that by 4 or 5 under Hecky. I was disappointed with the possession in the first half as we were wasteful and just invited Villa onto us.
McAtee makes a huge difference with his touch, movement and retention of the ball and we looked much more of a threat when he came on.
I expected 5 or 6 minutes but fucking 9?!
I calculated it at 10, so we got away with a minute.

Before some get excited..... I'm talking about some of our fans on here tonight.

Prior to Wilder's arrival, we had the leakiest defence in the league. We were all over the shop, with no composure or shape what so ever!... A shambles to say the least.

I will say it over and over, the return of Wilder didn't inspire me....

But any manager coming into the club had to address the above first and foremost! With the exact same set of players!.... stop us conceding goals and make us harder to beat.

After 45 mins we have just held a high flying villa to a mere 1 shot on target. A team who are where they are on merit! A team who at home have been fantastic..... Don't look at the team name, look at the stats!!

We have weaknesses and we know that certain areas of our team arent ideal or perhaps good enough. But come on ffs?? Thay first half for the most was disciplined and regimented. They battled hard when under the cosh and they put bodies on the line.

If we collapse second half then we have questions don't we.... but give the lads a fighting chance ffs!

I will take that first 45 mins happily...

Get behind them! It's a massive transition period and we have once more changed how we go about things.
Thought you were an absolute doylem in the shoutbox. Not even gonna give you the courtesy of reading this post.
A point away at the best home team in Europe from a tactical masterclass with a weakened side and that title is what you lead with. Fuck off back to Hillsborough or the nearest mental institution.

Thought you were an absolute doylem in the shoutbox. Not even gonna give you the courtesy of reading this post.
A point away at the best home team in Europe from a tactical masterclass with a weakened side and that title is what you lead with. Fuck off back to Hillsborough or the nearest mental institution.
You should have read it...

A doylem for being positive, when everyone else wrote em off on 5 mins for having 15% possession....

A doylem for being positive throughout and not joining in the negativity that everyone else threw at them for 45 minutes....

Yeah allreight.... numpty 😂😂

Not as silly as yourself, sending me threatening private messages. Go to bed and sleep it off mate

Thretening private messages! 😂😂😂😂

Foxy Linz Please feel free to investigate said threatening messages 😂😂. This poster obviously requires a little bit of help.

Will place said extremely threatening mesaage in the chat for public awareness of just how threatening I am. Oh dear, the poor chap needs help 😂😂

I even used such disturbing words as plum!! 🙄🙄🙄
1000023144.jpg

If the last two minutes of the game are all that counted we lost 1-0

Due to the usual, sit back, defend, hoof it, panic, and being too shit to see the game out.
And from that point of view Wilder is no different.

If we'd scored in the first minute the sit back, defend, hoof it, panic and be too shit to see the game out would have started in minute two, and then we probably would have lost 5-1

Thretening private messages! 😂😂😂😂

Foxy Linz Please feel free to investigate said threatening messages 😂😂. This poster obviously requires a little bit of help.

Will place said extremely threatening mesaage in the chat for public awareness of just how threatening I am. Oh dear, the poor chap needs help 😂😂

I even used such disturbing words as plum!! 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 176554
Bless you

Is Wilder being canny with his team selections?
Does he have one eye on this game, and one eye on upcoming fixtures?

At least he is keeping other managers guessing, and getting a tune out of average players.

I don’t have a clue but if he keeps taking points of top clubs I’m not complaining.

Thought this thread was nailed on to be about Norwood, definitely fits

Back
Top Bottom