Taking our chances....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Grizzly blade

Reaction score
I reckon our conversion rate might not be very good.

Shooting practice needed.

We've given one away, and we're not taking our chances. We should've scored twice by the sounds of it. Irritating. Confident we won't lose this though.

Still confident?

Tactical change, sounds like we have gone 4 at the back.

We won't get anything out of this game, end of the unbeaten run......

We deserved at least a point today. Created loads of chances and put balls in the box but just couldn't put them away or get on the end of them.

I think today showed that we really missed a target man. If teams play deep they will let us have the ball out wide knowing that dominating in the air isn't going to be a strength of Done, Sharp, Scouggs or Fleck.

What I like about this team though is that we are always looking to score. We don't let games drift like last season.

Pessimist

ha ha I will admit to that pal, wasn't there as I only got back from overseas, and had Radio Pig on, ball over the bar, hit the woodwork, keeper saved, a million corners, sounded like one of those games where the ball would never cross the line for us!

ha ha I will admit to that pal, wasn't there as I only got back from overseas, and had Radio Pig on, ball over the bar, hit the woodwork, keeper saved, a million corners, sounded like one of those games where the ball would never cross the line for us!

Grapplers a pessimist ?

I had us down for a 3-0 defeat :confused:

Don't worry I am too. I had the same feeling to, but I never post while the game is going on .

Back
Top Bottom