McFadzean at left back against Swindon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well Edgar can also play out at RB, he has played there for both club and country in the past. But again this relies on Collins being fit and do we really want the JayMc and Collins pairing again?

Baxter and Wallace are both stupid bastards that should be fined 2 weeks wages.

Now onto Swindon. Literally no point in playing. Forfeit and take the 3-0 defeat. The fact that we're hoping for a best case scenario of McEveley at left back says it all. Callum McFadzean couldn't stop a fucking dead tortoise going past him.

I reckon it'll be Mcgahey at CB with Mceverley at LB if Collins isn't fit and we sign nobody. McFadz out of position against Byrne will be horrific.

Freeman Edgar Basham McEveley

Assuming Collins isn't ready. I would then play Reed and Wallace in the middle.

Well Edgar can also play out at RB, he has played there for both club and country in the past. But again this relies on Collins being fit and do we really want the JayMc and Collins pairing again?
No no no
Edgar is our only reliable centre half. He needs to be in the middle.

That partnership gives me shivers.

I reckon it'll be Mcgahey at CB with Mceverley at LB if Collins isn't fit and we sign nobody. McFadz out of position against Byrne will be horrific.
That may now have to be the back up if Collins isn't fit.

Byrne may not be at swindon by saturday? Burnley interest not over.....

That Robert seems to be having a field day lately so I'm sure he can cause a non footballer like CM plenty of problems

We need a replacement in before Saturday. We'll be looking at Gillingham 2: The Apocalypse with fuckin McFadzean there. (Lovely lad I'm sure, would love to see him succeed, but Byrne will tear him multiple arseholes & leave him needing therapy for life.)

Alternative is maybe switch Freeman to the left & have Alcock at RB, but still hardly a prospect that inspires total confidence.

I can remember having a left back dilemma some years ago, and we signed one on loan who became a fans favorite... Mr Jon Harley. Need to find another before sat defo.

We need a replacement in before Saturday. We'll be looking at Gillingham 2: The Apocalypse with fuckin McFadzean there. (Lovely lad I'm sure, would love to see him succeed, but Byrne will tear him multiple arseholes & leave him needing therapy for life.)

Alternative is maybe switch Freeman to the left & have Alcock at RB, but still hardly a prospect that inspires total confidence.
Christ. Alcock or McFadzean?
Would I prefer to be fucked by Raymond the bastard whilst suffering from a bad case of piles or put two pens up my nose and headbutt a table?

I can remember having a left back dilemma some years ago, and we signed one on loan who became a fans favorite... Mr Jon Harley. Need to find another before sat defo.
With Harris out for a while and Wallace a month its imperative
Does scare me into thinking it's either that or a centre half though... We need both.

Baxter and Wallace are both stupid bastards that should be fined 2 weeks wages.

Now onto Swindon. Literally no point in playing. Forfeit and take the 3-0 defeat. The fact that we're hoping for a best case scenario of McEveley at left back says it all. Callum McFadzean couldn't stop a fucking dead tortoise going past him.

Baxters sounded prickish but Wallace's did not. Just sounded like a professional foul.

I really can't understand why McFadzean is still at the club, when he got locked up after his city centre altercation, Utd should have shown him the door.

Not good enough by a long way to ever force his way into the starting eleven and unlikely to improve now.

Let's hope we can get someone in before Satdi :(

Baxters sounded prickish but Wallace's did not. Just sounded like a professional foul.

Agreed but WHY the fuck not just let him run through and score? You've got a chance to establish yourself in first team football and you could've chucked it away in the last minute of a carling cup game we've already lost. Crazy.

Baxter needs lessons in tackling correctly. like you say Wallace was a instinctive reaction.

Lets not worry about this kid Byrne . Let them worry about us .

Whoever plays at full back , one door closes another one opens . Maybe a blessing in disguise.

UTB

There, s no excuse for Baxter but Wallace, s lack of experience maybe let him down but having said that 2 -0 down and committing a professional foul is crazy is that a 2 match ban for Wallace and 3 for baxter

FFS - WHO ARE SWINDON????

It's not Real Madrid, It's not even Ipswich, top of the division above us.

It's SWINDON - and they are below us.

Cheer up FFS.

UTB
Hardly have the best of records at Swindon
And we're going with a defence nearly as bad as last time by the looks of it...

Every need to be worried.

There's a reason we're all craving defensive reinforcements

Back
Top Bottom