Left side Friday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was simply pointing out that their fans appear not to have given one of their own a decent chance and several on here were rightly critical of that.
We should surely give Larouchi enough time to settle in and show what he can do. I trust the management team not to have signed a talentless player.
To be fair to Everton fans, they've seen 155 games from Davies.

Some of our fans have decided on Larouchi in less than 155 minutes.

Hope it goes the same way as the McAtee- pants down thread

If things were only that simple……and back to the real world🤣
I think you’ll find that the line up on Friday night will be very similar to Saturday’s if not identical 🙈
I don't think it will.

Lowe only looks poor because he’s next to Robinson.

We haven’t had a LWB look particularly impressive since Stevens fell off a cliff and JOC broke down apart from one period. When RND was at LCB and Lowe was excelling at LWB.

Call it a coincidence if you want, I’m not.

Dropping Calamity Jack is the key.
Hi Stegosaurus here

I agree. I am surprised people say Robinson is good, just because he runs around a lot and sometimes kicks a player into Row Z

He's an utter liability

I've read that about 5 times and I still don't understand that question.
I assume you're sticking up for Larouci, but in my opinion he's a terrible buy already.
That's extremely harsh- whoever looked at him saw potential- if he was the finished article - in no way is he coming to us- we are gleaning low value gambles with a view to get them back on the right path, or coaching, nurturing them to improve. All the influx so far apart from Hamer have to be given time to come good, you may say 'we need them to hit the ground running' but in reality you are kidding yourself. Hecky and the team have got to work 'em- fitness levels UP, praise them- confidence levels UP, make them feel wanted and part of something- some indeed will be 'terrible buys' but seriously 1 game in and you'd already condemn him.

Lets revisit in 10 games time then a better judgement can be made on these lads. We always say 10 games and its right to do so timescale wise.

The boards plan of letting Ndiaye and Berge go hours before season kicked off was ridiculous- expecting Hecky to get in a few gambles again ridiculous- the job of bringing this all together with a formulae that works in an instant = No Chance. They need time - I'd say they will fail but next season they'll succed again and you never know Larouci may be better than you think.

Trusty LCB, Robbo or Osborn LWB, Lowe is hopeless and only left back position Norwood should fill is left back in the dressing room!

Some of the suggestions on here would be madness for a FIFA career mode, never mind a real life premier league game

I was simply pointing out that their fans appear not to have given one of their own a decent chance and several on here were rightly critical of that.
We should surely give Larouchi enough time to settle in and show what he can do. I trust the management team not to have signed a talentless player.
I promise I won't do this every time he costs us a point or even three, but how ong would you stick with him? Learning on the job in the most unforgiving division in the world?
I wouldn't mind as much if he was just lacking a few techniques or details of the game, but he seems a bit daft to be honest. I dont know how you can work on a players decision making.

I promise I won't do this every time he costs us a point or even three, but how ong would you stick with him? Learning on the job in the most unforgiving division in the world?
I wouldn't mind as much if he was just lacking a few techniques or details of the game, but he seems a bit daft to be honest. I dont know how you can work on a players decision making.
I agree that learning on the job in the PL is not good practice, but at present we don’t have much choice. Maybe a better one is about to join !

Back
Top Bottom