Ladies Football Team

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mad Mick

Reaction score
I didn't realise we had one. Seems they finished bottom of the Northern Division One league.
Would be nice to see them do well. If the likes of Notts County and Doncaster can do it, we can.

I didn't realise we had one. Seems they finished bottom of the Northern Division One league.
Would be nice to see them do well. If the likes of Notts County and Doncaster can do it, we can.

Notts County did it because they pinched another clubs, aka MK Dons. It's very much a franchise at the minute to get the game moving but I agree with what you are saying. I live in Lincoln and was very much behind the Lincoln Ladies team when it existed. I tried to follow at Notts but it meant nothing to me so only watch the women's game now as and when I feel like it. If United had something in place though and given the WSL runs during the summer period when the men's is over, it would be a no brainer.

The only problem I can see is if we had a women's team playing in a proper striped shirt the stripes would go all wavy :confused: Ahh maybe that's why Jim went for pinstripes :p

I remember refereeing ladies matches , and when they chested a ball down my mind wandered to thinking about a pawn brokers shop
The on field banter was far more raucous than mens football , kick her in the clitoris , on first hearing stopped me in my tracks

The only problem I can see is if we had a women's team playing in a proper striped shirt the stripes would go all wavy :confused: Ahh maybe that's why Jim went for pinstripes :p

If Higdon can get away with it then anyone can.

We don't have one. It is not connected to the club, despite the name.

Although bizarrely we do have a Girls Centre of Excellence, just no actual ladies team for them to aspire to.

Back
Top Bottom