He's a nice bloke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lmaobob

Wind Up Merchant
Reaction score
I've got nothing against Hecky but he needs to go, which is a shame as he seems like a nice bloke. Sad that people want him to go as he seems like such a nice guy. His tactics are woeful and it seems like we have no way of playing, but he's such a nice bloke. I believed in him and the team, but he's such a nice bloke that I wanted him to do well. In pre-season when he was walking past the fans, he was saying hi to everyone, he's such a nice guy. Such a nice bloke.

I've got nothing against Hecky but he needs to go, which is a shame as he seems like a nice bloke. Sad that people want him to go as he seems like such a nice guy. His tactics are woeful and it seems like we have no way of playing, but he's such a nice bloke. I believed in him and the team, but he's such a nice bloke that I wanted him to do well. In pre-season when he was walking past the fans, he was saying hi to everyone, he's such a nice guy. Such a nice bloke.
I don't want to come across as condescending or patronising but you do know that tactics is plural?

The time to make a change was the first international break. Perhaps a new manager could have built a solid if dull side that kept us close enough for a while.

Too late now.

The Prince won’t sack him, however bad it gets.

Hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see it.

The time to make a change was the first international break. Perhaps a new manager could have built a solid if dull side that kept us close enough for a while.

Too late now.

It's far from too late...this season 30 points might well be enough to stay up.

If the fans attitude is to "give up", then we're just copying Hecky and the players.

I've played competive sport and I've never given up....probably because I can't stand losing and take it personal
....no matter how good the opposition are.

I gave up on any hope of him being sacked after Bournemouth, if the prince isn’t going to sack him after that shambles then he never will.

The Prince won’t sack him, however bad it gets.

Hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see it.
I agree...

Paul Heckingbottom should leave, do the decent thing hecky, I've never seen such a clueless team, they have no clue what to do, and it's all on him, playing scared from the kick off..

Prince dickhead has basically told Hecky not to worry as his job is safe no matter what.

This shows up Hecky as he has downed tools and told the rest of the team too.

Only the Blades could have this wank situation.

Interview - well the 'stats' suggest we covered more ground... translation - we were running around playing piggy in the middle..

If the fans attitude is to "give up", then we're just copying Hecky and the players.

I've played competive sport and I've never given up....probably because I can't stand losing and take it personal
We'd need a miracle to get that many. 24 games to go. 10 wins out of that lot? Really?

“A game’s never lost till it’s won”

Uncle Joe

A brilliant man, who taught me a life lesson when I was a child

This post was supposed to be a pisstake but just heard the two chaps on Sheffield United way say that Hecky is a nice guy about 40 times in first 3 minutes of the live stream.

What is people's obsession with wanting to point out that Hecky is a nice man??

This post was supposed to be a pisstake but just heard the two chaps on Sheffield United way say that Hecky is a nice guy about 40 times in first 3 minutes of the live stream.

What is people's obsession with wanting to point out that Hecky is a nice man??
Dunno but not a very good manager as his history shows.

Prince dickhead has basically told Hecky not to worry as his job is safe no matter what.

This shows up Hecky as he has downed tools and told the rest of the team too.

Only the Blades could have this wank situation.

No manager are owner would ever announce theres zero accountability, just do what ever you want.

Obviously the owner means Hecky was under no pressure to keep us up and we intend to keep him in position next season.

Think that’s fair and reasonable to say even if we’re relegated we understand you’re in a difficult situation so don’t worry.

I also expect us to lose most games under Hecky, expected to be relegated but wanted longegeivty so Hecky is given a chance next season. I had reservations about last season but fairs fair he deserves some loyalty.

However don’t think anyone expected us to be the worse performing United side in history. I’m going to pull together some stats to prove how this years team is massively inferior to the Wilder relegation side. I’d say it’s possibly one of the worse top flight teams ever and would be in a relegation battle in the championship.

Hecky deserves thanks and respect for last season and he need to accept he had a very difficult job with plenty of valid excuses but even talking all the excuses I the account he’s still massively underperforming with these players, we don’t even resemble a team.

Could give Stuart McCall a chance? Didn't he manage Bradford at one point? Plus he's scored in the FA Cup final. Might be a simple solution. And he's got a cracking haircut.

Were you ever a footballer playing in a team that was clearly not physically or technically up to standard at the level you were playing at?

A lot of fans clearly don't share your optimism, doesn't make you any more of a fan, just less able to see what's being played out in front of you. 20 points would be an achievement this season, 30 is pie in the sky.

It really is true that nice guys finish last.

Heckingbottom, Adkins, Jokanovic (Maybe not him. He was just fucking weird.), Adams, Wilson...

Back
Top Bottom