Did they get you yesterday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We could end up with egg on our faces the amount of people who think promotion is certain.

Agreed - I'm looking forward to this fine example of haut cuisine where the most delicious of truffle scented omelettes rises out of the smashed eggs all around us.

Agreed - I'm looking forward to this fine example of haut cuisine where the most delicious of truffle scented omelettes rises out of the smashed eggs all around us.

randomly Ive just aquired loads of truffles and I just dont get the appeal, they smell abit but dont taste of ought, anyone wat to buy 1/2 a kilo? :)

Randomly, I've just acquired loads of truffles and I just don't get the appeal, they smell a bit but don't taste of owt. Anyone want to buy 1/2 a kilo? :)

Wow, that must be worth a few bob there TD!
"Randomly acquired" - do you mean "off the back of a lorry?" ;) or from some truffle-hunters in a pub car park?
Where were they from? i.e. UK or foreign, local or what?

Never tasted any myself - don't rock in that world - they just seem to be the golden fleece of the foodie community
Understand they smell a bit musty and taste a bit earthy but then I have known some badly packed kebabs that are much the same.

I suppose they are for a much more discerning palate - I'll bet ya Swizzers would tek em of your hands for a fee - he's probably dined with a few high rollers in his time :)

It's ok we have enough egg on our faces from last season and the season before that and the season before that. We don't mind a bit more egg.

Cracking........... hopefully we can beat more than an egg this season........

haha, no these are fully legit, Im starting to sell them.

Fresh from the blue mountains in Italy fully certified and everything, yeah my fridge sticks earthy and Ive tried them with eggs and on their own but just cant taste anything. These are the summer ones which are the mildest. This guy has told me that theres ways to cook them to get the flavour out and when you see them in restaurants grating them on your dinner its just theater and you cant taste them that way. I agree though I think I have the pallet of a hethen.

Anyway if anyone knows anyone who wants any let me know and Ill bung in a donation to Foxy for every 1/2 Kilo sold (available for tasting this week but serious punters only Im afraid) :)

truffles.jpg

haha, no these are fully legit, Im starting to sell them.

Fresh from the blue mountains in Italy fully certified and everything, yeah my fridge sticks earthy and Ive tried them with eggs and on their own but just cant taste anything. These are the summer ones which are the mildest. This guy has told me that theres ways to cook them to get the flavour out and when you see them in restaurants grating them on your dinner its just theater and you cant taste them that way. I agree though I think I have the pallet of a hethen.

Anyway if anyone knows anyone who wants any let me know and Ill bung in a donation to Foxy for every 1/2 Kilo sold (available for tasting this week but serious punters only Im afraid) :)

truffles.jpg

Brilliant! - They look like the dogs bollocks.

No, I mean it - they actually look like the dogs bollocks :)

haha, my misses is a vet, you might want to give her a call if your dogs bollocks look like that

He's 7 months old now and needs the snip - how much does she charge?

I had to have a sit down chat with him the other day to explain the situation - he's now in a very contemplative mood

Alfie on Chair_60.jpg

not sure off hand but she managed to spay a hamster in under 5 mins the other day which shes rather proud of. Ill ask her if she'll do a discount for forum members. Our cats wouldnt go near her for a good few days after she gave them the snip so bet he sulks for a while

not sure off hand but she managed to spay a hamster in under 5 mins the other day which shes rather proud of.

I'll bet you take extra care when she gets the nail clippers out TD o_O

[QUOTE="Ted Danson, post: 628789, member: 2381} I'll ask her if she'll do a discount for forum members.[/QUOTE]

I was asking for the dog, as it happens :eek:

Anyway - I would imagine that any discount is not likely to cover a trip to Warwickshire but just interested in the fees - only had girly type pooch things before - BTW you spay a bitch and not a dog - shows how much interest you take in your Mrs work eh? :p

I'll bet you take extra care when she gets the nail clippers out TD o_O

[QUOTE="Ted Danson, post: 628789, member: 2381} I'll ask her if she'll do a discount for forum members.

I was asking for the dog, as it happens :eek:

Anyway - I would imagine that any discount is not likely to cover a trip to Warwickshire but just interested in the fees - only had girly type pooch things before - BTW you spay a bitch and not a dog - shows how much interest you take in your Mrs work eh? :p[/QUOTE]

haha, shhh...... luckily she pays as much notice to my sports related website posting as I do to her work and yes I get very wary when I get her angry.

As for the price well youl need to check out vetprices.co.uk when I get around to finishing it ;)

As for the price well youl need to check out vetprices.co.uk when I get around to finishing it ;)

Is that the one where is tells you that

VetPrices.co.uk is Coming Soon
  • Compare Annual Booster Shot Prices
  • Compare Vaccination Prices
  • Compare Consultation Prices

Best pull yer fecking finger out then TD - it's like waiting for the news of an incoming Blades Striker - except less vitriol and spite

Is that the one where is tells you that

VetPrices.co.uk is Coming Soon
  • Compare Annual Booster Shot Prices
  • Compare Vaccination Prices
  • Compare Consultation Prices

Best pull yer fecking finger out then TD - it's like waiting for the news of an incoming Blades Striker - except less vitriol and spite

By the looks of that you need to get round to starting it :)

Haha, true!

Its all databases at the mo, not going to bother with the frontend untill I have enough useful data, just wanted a little text there so Google notices it exists. I do have far too many half finished websites though, finishing things was never my strong point

Back
Top Bottom