Blades v Notts C.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Blades V Notts C.
Stadium: Bramall Lane
Date:28/11/2014 - 19:45

What do you think about match?

Last edited:

Blades V Notts C.
Stadium: Bramall Lane
Date:2/11/2014 - 19:45

What do you think about match?
Actually forgot we were playing Friday night. I predict similar to Saturday with our lack of forward and NC likely to score so I predict 1-1.

Away form better than home form, same number of goals scored as us. Not much to chose between them. 1-1 or one side maybe to Nick a win late on.

Why are we playing Friday? Start of last season it was widely publicised that if United and the other shower were at home the same day they were taking it in turns to change. Is it 6 on the spin we've changed now.

Anyway my team for Friday:-

Howard
Alcock-Bash-McEverley-Harris
JCR-Doyle-Reed-Murph
Baxter
McNulty

Alcock....really, he had a shocker on Saturday and that attempt of a throw in was embarrassing. We usually have good full backs in our academy to drop him for at least a game.

Alcock....really, he had a shocker on Saturday and that attempt of a throw in was embarrassing. We usually have good full backs in our academy to drop him for at least a game.

Too true, are there any other right backs at the club that are currently fit though?

We can't be as bad as we were last Saturday - Apart from Harris the back four were poor !

I agree he should be dropped next game, Clough as got to get it in the players heads that performances like that on sat is just not acceptable.

We're due a home win(surely)
2-0 Blades

3-1 blades win, mcnutty hitting 2 in last 5 mins after coming on at 80 mins.
I reiterate someone is going to get a proper spanking at the lane.
UTB

I predict this game and the MK Dons game will both be low scoring draws.

1-1

No chance of us winning as my Dad will be there. He or I have not seen us win for about 7 years.

It`ll be a frustrating night, Blades score early doors, sit back as they always do , inviting County to attack .
After snuffing out attack after attack ,Scougall nicke one 10 mins from time. BLADES 2- notts 0

Mcevely/ Haris/ Kennedy/ Flynn. anyone after that shocker, I'd even be tempted to go for 3 at the back after his display.

Tough game, I wouldn't take anything for granted, even with today's new striker. 1-1 is probably a sensible prediction. It'll be a huge win if we manage it, tho.

I'm going for a change, so I predict a pint in the sheaf, 1 pie before the match, 1 at half time, a cold wind blowing through the new south stand, heavy traffic on psalter lane on the way home, and an unconvincing but very useful 2-0 win.

Oh, and heart burn in the second half having forgotten the rennie (again)

Back
Top Bottom