2016/2017 Kit Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Barney

Reaction score
Just glad it'll be a change back to stripes.

I'll kick things off with an example of a home kit I'd be happy with.

2rw3x21.jpg

The OP's kit would be great. I actually really like this season's kit. Maybe everyone hates it because it's been such a shit season for us.

I'd mock something up, but I can't be bothered. You're welcome.

Black between the stripes is a must for me.

Attachments

• m7SwlZBxlRgkdOvIh2aPmNg.jpg
    m7SwlZBxlRgkdOvIh2aPmNg.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
The OP's kit would be great. I actually really like this season's kit. Maybe everyone hates it because it's been such a shit season for us.

Dearest Jimmy (the Perv).

"Everyone" (and I) hates it because it is a SHIT non-Sheffield United kit. No identity. No tradition. Horrible and disgusting. And foul.

Look like a Poland or Stevenage kit. Crap. Nasty and what's more it's vile.

Nothing to do with it being linked with a "shit" season. which by the way we'd still be able to turn round if we'd got 2 more points somewhere along the way.

Regards

The kit is annoying.
I literally cannot even look at it.
I detest it more than words can say.

In my minds eye, that kit will always have Hammonds face above it. . . . So fuck it right off.
I'd get this bunch of disappointing wankers to play in "skins" in the last match of season.

not me mate i was slagging it off before we even kicked off the season HOWEVER. it would make a great AWAY kit

If our next home kit is anything like Sunderlands new one, they can fuck right off. I can't stand all-red sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom