Cup Drip 💦

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Never worn a United shirt to any of the semi finals/play off finals that I've been to so was gonna go with a shirt this year. Probably go with the current home shirt but also considering the 70's replica.

Beat a fat lass from Redditch in a karaoke sing off in Ibiza 2013 wearing my 'Sheffield United Keep The Faith' Northern Soul rip off T Shirt.

It will be donned on Saturday, as winning vibes are transferrable.

In case you're interested I blasted out Disco2000. She was much the better singer, but with 'Wing beneath my Wings' she didn't read the riotous mood in the room and got booed off.

Beat a fat lass from Redditch in a karaoke sing off in Ibiza 2013 wearing my 'Sheffield United Keep The Faith' Northern Soul rip off T Shirt.

In case you're interested I blasted out Disco2000. She was much the better singer, but with 'Wing beneath my Wings' she didn't read the riotous mood in the room and got booed off.

Bet that made for an awkward silence over breakfast the next morning?

Beat one off to a fat lass from Redditch in a karaoke sing off in Ibiza 2013 wearing my 'Sheffield United Keep The Faith' Northern Soul rip off T Shirt.

You did what?!

Never worn a United shirt to any of the semi finals/play off finals that I've been to so was gonna go with a shirt this year. Probably go with the current home shirt but also considering the 70's replica.

What size are you? I may be able to help you there….🤣…see #104

Back
Top Bottom