Trouble after the game?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pblades

Reaction score
Didnt see anything my self? Just heard it on praise or grumble on the way back, did any1 see or was involved in this? Horrible people at Vale

Always been the same at Port Vale and Stoke ,never been to either without seeing some trouble.

Looked to me like both side's dickhead element were looking for a fight and finding it, shedload of dibbles heading towards it and cars still going in the other direction to me even when I'd got as far as Longport

Agree Port Vale has always been a dodgy place.
Their fans have had a reputation for decades.

Also reports of Preston fans fighting amongst themselves at Hillsborough and a steward being seriously injured. Just one of many reasons I don't bother with away games any more - for too many people an awayday isn't complete without copious amounts of booze and drugs.
Oooh, been missing out on one of those!

Agree Port Vale has always been a dodgy place.
Their fans have had a reputation for decades.
Total set of knobheads Vale, always have been always will be. I like the way a proper Blades kit looks like Stoke to these dicks.

Lots of trouble possibly some organised. Saw a big fight outside the ground and one outside a pub. However I saw a totally unprovoked attack on 3 Blades fans in the car park. One git a bad kicking and the stewards did nothing. Cars were damaged incliding ours. Happy to be a witness if needed. Won't be going to Vale again their fans are animals and police and security just let them get away with it

There was a fair bit of bother, outside the ground and through town. It was far more entertaining than the football. The again, so was whiffing the blokes arse who kept frting in front of me. Shite

UTB

On the road outside the away end. Groups of yooves and those old enough to know better - a lot of shouting and I saw a few police cones flying and one bloke being dragged away by the rozzers. That's about it but I was going up the hill in the other direction.

Quite a few of our lot looked rather "enthusiastic" outside. I nearly copped a faceful of pepper spray trying to get away from it. I asked a couple of Vale fans if this usually happens. Apparently it hasn't been that bad in years.

Yeah Vale and Stoke have both been places where both the fans and the police seem to relish our visit.

Not been away yet this season. Can't say I have missed it even though the odd good away day is always a good laugh but the football, cost, boredom of the same grounds and performances/results means I actually am not interested in going away currently.

Can't believe the date for blackpool away :oops:

All a bit..

Mott-Shouting--Pointin-554215.jpg

..if you ask me.

Just seen 2 knobs that sit infront of us on south stand, always late to arrive, out before half time infact never came back 2nd half of last match. Old Man always giving it large and mouthing at dugout. Why they have a season ticket I don't know. Much better when they don't come

Very surprised by these comments. Saw 3 incidents of serious violence. Saw 2 Blades on the floor being kicked. My 17 year old niece terrified. I am a brief and used to violence. Seen folk in court for much less. Police and security did nowt

Reports of a Vale fan being slashed outside the ground after. We had some bastards in our ranks today, no doubting it.

Every club has it's dickheads. Both clubs had many a dickhead out today by the sounds of it from the cretins who threw the smokebomb on the pitch to the ones scrapping outside.

Get trawling through that video footage and get on with the dawn knocks is all I have to say! These nobs aren't fans and I don't want to be associated with them.

Very surprised by these comments. Saw 3 incidents of serious violence. Saw 2 Blades on the floor being kicked. My 17 year old niece terrified. I am a brief and used to violence. Seen folk in court for much less. Police and security did nowt

To be fair the security did put a lot of energy into shaking those two Vale knobheads by the hand and giving them the thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom