Hiram Boateng

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Missed the game last night as I am overseas working, but Mrs Grappler said that they were a team of giants compared to ours, plus had pace, a fair reflection?

He looked a fine player - strong, powerful, dynamic, with decent technique too. (Noticed him first playing in the play-off final for Plymouth last season.)

Would really be worth having a try for him in January.

Looked good last night and played a lot of games in a good season for Plymouth, which probably says quite a lot.

We could scout him and see if he'd definitely be a regular for us and an improvement on what we've got. If he is maybe we could get him on loan from Palace, but location could count against us.

Hiram Holliday anyone used to watch his show.

I remember that TV character from the 60's (I think). He was an inept Mr Bean type character. Wendy had a winger called Holiday at that time and he suffered abuse from fans (especially ours) due to being similar to his name sake.

I remember that TV character from the 60's (I think). He was an inept Mr Bean type character. Wendy had a winger called Holiday at that time and he suffered abuse from fans (especially ours) due to being similar to his name sake.
s-l225.jpg

I am sure in an episode of the puppet show "Thunderbirds", the character called Brains said that his real name was Hiram H. Hackenbush
Close.
Born on 14 November 2040, Brains was orphaned after a hurricane struck his home. At the age of twelve, he was adopted by a Cambridge University professor who recognized his great intelligence and encouraged his phenomenal learning abilities. He first met Jeff Tracy when he was giving a delivering a lecture at a cultural hall in Paris while Jeff was looking for a brilliant scientist to help make his plans for International Rescue a reality. After realising that Jeff was someone who wanted to use his knowledge and money for the benefit of others, Brains agreed to Jeff's offer. He was transported to Tracy Island straight away and immediately began work on designing amazing high tech machines for International Rescue including all the Thunderbirds and all the pod vehicles. His real name is unknown but he uses the alias "Hiram K Hackenbacker" and "Mr. X" to protect his identity from the outside world while he is developing new machines and aircrafts for other businesses, such as the Skythrust.

Close.
Born on 14 November 2040, Brains was orphaned after a hurricane struck his home. At the age of twelve, he was adopted by a Cambridge University professor who recognized his great intelligence and encouraged his phenomenal learning abilities. He first met Jeff Tracy when he was giving a delivering a lecture at a cultural hall in Paris while Jeff was looking for a brilliant scientist to help make his plans for International Rescue a reality. After realising that Jeff was someone who wanted to use his knowledge and money for the benefit of others, Brains agreed to Jeff's offer. He was transported to Tracy Island straight away and immediately began work on designing amazing high tech machines for International Rescue including all the Thunderbirds and all the pod vehicles. His real name is unknown but he uses the alias "Hiram K Hackenbacker" and "Mr. X" to protect his identity from the outside world while he is developing new machines and aircrafts for other businesses, such as the Skythrust.

Must admit, this part brought a tear to my eye.......

"....Brains was orphaned after a hurricane struck his home...."

Must admit, this part brought a tear to my eye.......

"....Brains was orphaned after a hurricane struck his home...."
It gets worse. Apparently he's made of plastic and has no genitals.

Missed the game last night as I am overseas working, but Mrs Grappler said that they were a team of giants compared to ours, plus had pace, a fair reflection?

Bit late reply as i only just saw it, but yes I agree with your missus.

Back
Top Bottom