its started already

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
well we are all but in the prem now
the doom merchants though instead of enjoying the moment are already opening threads about the impending lucky to get derbys point totals threads
we apparently only have players who we need to retire and simply arent good enough

apparently its going to take 250m to get us a squad that might get 17th maybe

for fucks sake cheer up lads

try and be happy and stay off the mogadons

I’m convinced some of our fans actually want us to do badly because it gives them a reason to grumble.

Moaning wankers get to the twats thread the lot of you!
There’s a difference between moaning and being realistic.
Surely we can all see that this squad is not good enough to survive in the Premiership and needs changing. How much can be done in one summer window without the sort of money that Forest have, is limited.
I would love us to stay up, but I have to start by thinking we will not, but will use the experience and money to better the Club overall.

Surely we can all see that this squad is not good enough to survive in the Premiership and needs changing. How much can be done in one summer window without the sort of money that Forest have, is limited.
I would love us to stay up, but I have to start by thinking we will not, but will use the experience and money to better the Club overall.
There is a difference I agree, but I have found many of the criticisms to fall on the side of moaning as far as I’m concerned.

Of course there’s a need to improve the team - even Burnley will need to improve, so what’s the worry? We’ll be in the prem, we’ll improve, we might go back down but at least we should be able to sort the finances out somewhat

the doom merchants though instead of enjoying the moment are already opening threads about the impending lucky to get derbys point totals threads
we apparently only have players who we need to retire and simply arent good enough

It’s moved on from “we’ll find a way to fuck this up, it’s the Blades way” to we’ll beat Derby’s low points total.

When that doesn’t happen then it will be something else.

It’s moved on from “we’ll find a way to fuck this up, it’s the Blades way” to we’ll beat Derby’s low points total.

When that doesn’t happen then it will be something else.
Is'nt that the nature of the beast that is some of the Blades supporters?

People like you said exactly the same in 2019 and we ended up 9th

Reality is we have as good a chance as any club ...we will recruit fresh faces we will compete

I just dont get the need for the levels of negativity we generate as a fan base
We are without doubt the most depressing fans in europe

I'm moaning because i've just caught mi hand on chuffing twatting soldering iron......

No moaning from me when we have confirmed our PL place...hecky and the lads have deserved it..esp after Hecky got us out of the shite that Slav put us in...

The point is you can take either a positive view or a negative one. The positive view is it will be brilliant to be back in the premiership, it’s brilliant to have the opportunity to sign a higher calibre of player and it’s brilliant to have the chance to do well in the premiership.
Worrying about the negatives is a complete waste of time. Same as in life, worrying about problems which haven’t as yet happened is truly destructive to both mind and body. Embrace the challenge, it’s far more rewarding.

The people moaning about people moaning has started as well I see.

Enjoy the end of the season, ignore people moaning/making comment on next season if it annoys you and punctuate your thread titles 😉
What the people moaning about the people moaning need to understand is that the people moaning are moaning about genuine concerns mainly and want better for our club , not because they are just moaning for the sake of moaning, i think , i hope

What the people moaning about the people moaning need to understand is that the people moaning are moaning about genuine concerns mainly and want better for our club , not because they are just moaning for the sake of moaning, i think , i hope
stop moaning ffs

;)

When one considers the implications of not getting promoted this season, relegation next season with nil points would still be a blessing. Not going up this season could see us going back to darker days than 1981, fire sale, administration, and years of struggle. PH could have averted the greatest financial crisis in our history and should be a hero. As should the players - not easy performing and succeeding with the background of future economic doom.

Let it be said, this financial meltdown started with poor speculation under Wilder and sewed the seeds of a pending disaster. Promotion will save us if we achieve it.

Some of the screams at Heckingbottom last night were incredible. There's one man that 'sits' on the South Stand that regularly has a go, fair play to him standing up in front of everyone telling Hecky who has us sat 2nd in the table & going to an FA Cup semi-final how to do his job.

I swear if some of the muppets like your fallowfields etc were in charge they'd be changing manager every time we lost.

More buzzing with the success of promotion and the prospect of healthier finances and our club's long-term future than the prospect of playing in the PL. VAR and financial doping spoil it a bit. Still, a win at that level does have a special feeling

Reactions: SLB
When one considers the implications of not getting promoted this season, relegation next season with nil points would still be a blessing. Not going up this season could see us going back to darker days than 1981, fire sale, administration, and years of struggle. PH could have averted the greatest financial crisis in our history and should be a hero. As should the players - not easy performing and succeeding with the background of future economic doom.

Let it be said, this financial meltdown started with poor speculation under Wilder and sewed the seeds of a pending disaster. Promotion will save us if we achieve it.
This is the thing for me. It appears that we NEED to go up this season to keep the club solvent. Therefore going up, getting in players on Championship wages and coming back down would leave us in a decent position the season after. It would be embarrassing to get less than 11 points, but the alternative is that we stay in this division lose a lot of players, sell who we can and have to try and build back with ever decreasing returns. We'd end up in L1 pretty soon.

I'd take a season of struggle in the PL over that scenario.

Last edited:
It might even be a good suggestion to plan ahead for relegation - keep more or less the same squad with a few exceptions / loans.

Spend little / trouser the dollars and future parachute payments.

Go again year after in the Championship.

Not what your average fan will want to hear but do I want us spunking vast amounts on the likes of what Forest did with Lingard ?

Nah !!

UTB

Agreed.

If someone can’t find enjoyment in being on the brink of promotion and a run to a Wembley FA Cup semi final in the same season, they might be supporting the wrong club.

It might even be a good suggestion to plan ahead for relegation - keep more or less the same squad with a few exceptions / loans.

Spend little / trouser the dollars and future parachute payments.

Go again year after in the Championship.

Not what your average fan will want to hear but do I want us spunking vast amounts on the likes of what Forest did with Lingard ?

Nah !!

UTB
Unless PSG offer us Navas, at which point I'd snap their hands off. I'd take Messi, Neymar and Mbappe as well if they wanted.

These are the good times, a promotion and a trip to Wembley for an FA cup semi final won't come around too often in our life times supporting united.

If you can't enjoy this season because you're too worried about what might or might not happen next season then following united probably isn't for you.

Back
Top Bottom