Player Suggestion Connor Washington

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Puns are even shitter than memes. But equally irresistible it seems.

Sorry for a football related point, but if we are signing Washington, that'll probably mean we're not signing a winger. This could mean that Chapman might be back sooner than expected (he's Tweeted that he's running again).

Would be a great signing, he's definitely someone who could play in the champ, hasn't worked out great at QPR, but when does it ever.

If he used to work for the post office then that's a no from me. Probably would have been in a union so more than likely work shy...

Just going to run off like benny hill! :rolleyes:

Spoke to a Peterborough mate and he says that he rises early for crosses and seems to make good use of the space in the box.

I'm sure he'd consider joining if we offered the right package.

Cause he's a postman.

ThisThreadDelivers_zpsf875b5aa.jpg

had it on very good authority last night that we are bringing this lad in from QPR? I will believe it when I see it, surely we can't afford him ?

Good player but seems of similar stature to Billy. Might be a totally different player but I'd love some pace up there or alternatively a bit of height.

He has got a fair bit of pace to be fair, more athletic than Sharp, if anything I'd say he's more similar to Lavery. Played well against us last season. and was brilliant for P'boro before he got sold.

Always rated this lad. Would be more than happy with this if it comes off. I would have thought he'd have clubs with more dosh than us after him though, so think its a tad unlikely.

The best option would be to get him on loan and negotiate the option to sign him permanently for a set fee, because he was on fire last time he was in this division, and if he replicated that form we could get ourselves a very good deal.

He'd be ideal next to Sharp because he's a decent athlete, hardworking and can play in the wide positions.

Agree about the similarities with Lavery and that with his mobility and pace he would hopefully compliment Sharp - which finding someone that does has been a challenge this season.

He would tick a lot of boxes - young, likely to improve further, quick, decent scoring record (excl. QPR), can play left-sided or centrally.

IMO a good option if a deal can be struck (which I'd assume would be a loan given his likely salary considering how QPR splashed money about until recently)

Agree about the similarities with Lavery and that with his mobility and pace he would hopefully compliment Sharp - which finding someone that does has been a challenge this season.

He would tick a lot of boxes - young, likely to improve further, quick, decent scoring record (excl. QPR), can play left-sided or centrally.

IMO a good option if a deal can be struck (which I'd assume would be a loan given his likely salary considering how QPR splashed money about until recently)
what a signing this would be if chris can pull it off and if he does well may well turn in to a permanent signing in summer hope its true

Of all the 'credible rumours' so far this lad would be the most exciting. I'd have been happy with Gregory but Washington is a lot better than him. Let's hope it comes off.

Don't see this because...

Wilder has stated publicly McNuts is pushing hard for inclusion.
Lavery is our Number 9 and deserves a good run.
Probably should offload Clarke if another striker is on Wilders list.

Personally I feel we need to work on the supply to the strikers we already have and hopefully Carruthers and Riley will add to our options there. A CB is IMO more required than a CF.

Don't see this because...

Wilder has stated publicly McNuts is pushing hard for inclusion.
Lavery is our Number 9 and deserves a good run.
Probably should offload Clarke if another striker is on Wilders list.

Personally I feel we need to work on the supply to the strikers we already have and hopefully Carruthers and Riley will add to our options there. A CB is IMO more required than a CF.
your probably right sean maybe we will get both be fantastic if we could get webster and washington surely those 2 signings would clinch us automatic

Back
Top Bottom