Gone Elsewhere Matthew Kilgallon (Would he come back?)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Josh Law allowed to leave Motherwell , wants to come south to be nearer family. Would he drop into L1 ? Or looking for Championship club. Another 40 game a year man and a consistent performer.

and no major injuries.
Not surprised, Nesh git. Self centered twat.
If there is one thing we should've learned over the past few years it is we need players who want to play for the club first and themselves second.

A lot of the criticism by the Oldham fan's regarding Wilson was that he needed to play alongside a leader. Sounds similar to Killa really. Have to hope that if we ended up with these 2, our other Centre-Half signing is a top class organiser of a defence and going to play in nearly all our matches next season.

I don't think it would be a good idea to sign two centre halves who are dependent on someone alongside them to do the talking and organising.

But I'd like to think Kilgallon at his age and with his experience at a higher level knows the position well enough not to be reliant on someone else.

Completely agree. He was a decent player for us but we ultimately achieved nothing with the team he played in and he must be beyond his best now.

Just another player on the way down looking for a retirement fund contract. No thank you.

This

Can't see any begging to be fair, and what's the harm in asking a journalist a question?

Some people on here are obsessed with that Twitter user, more embarrassing than the supposed 'crimes' of said user.

Hang on? HeCanDoMagic?...... Justifying your own sycophancy through an alternative alias,eh? Nice try! Isn't it time, though, you were emailing a hack reporter? Must be at least an hour or two since you last did. Wouldn't want to miss anything, now would we? Your audience waits with baited breath and your fifteen minutes is ebbing away. How's your protege, young Max? Back from his hols?

Kilgallon? No ta. On balance I'd rather have AIDS.

In fact I hope he gets crocked instead, thereby putting an end to his ignoble career. Disrespectful prick that he is.

Hang on? HeCanDoMagic?...... Justifying your own sycophancy through an alternative alias,eh? Nice try! Isn't it time, though, you were emailing a hack reporter? Must be at least an hour or two since you last did. Wouldn't want to miss anything, now would we? Your audience waits with baited breath and your fifteen minutes is ebbing away. How's your protege, young Max? Back from his hols?
Oh dear, really?!

Is that how much this all bothers you?

Oh dear, really?!

Is that how much this all bothers you?

Not bothered. More amused and somewhat baffled that a grown man's self-esteem relies upon pretending he has inside knowledge from a confidential source when what he actually does is chase a hack reporter around the internet. All this in the cause not of corruption in the corridors of power but of football transfer rumours.

It is only because some of our contributors choose to publish his 'scoops' on here that I am aware of the existence of Magic Mike. Now that I am, I occasionally amuse myself, and sometimes (I hope) others as I do on sundry other topics. It strikes me that you are rather more '"bothered" than I.

Not bothered. More amused and somewhat baffled that a grown man's self-esteem relies upon pretending he has inside knowledge from a confidential source when what he actually does is chase a hack reporter around the internet. All this in the cause not of corruption in the corridors of power but of football transfer rumours.

It is only because some of our contributors choose to publish his 'scoops' on here that I am aware of the existence of Magic Mike. Now that I am, I occasionally amuse myself, and sometimes (I hope) others as I do on sundry other topics. It strikes me that you are rather more '"bothered" than I.

Your posts are cringing, really.

I mean, 11pm on a Tuesday night and your getting all excited playing Hetty Wainthropp investigates, trying to uncover one of the worlds great mysteries.

Yeah, definitely me more bothered...

Deary me.

Josh Law allowed to leave Motherwell , wants to come south to be nearer family. Would he drop into L1 ? Or looking for Championship club. Another 40 game a year man and a consistent performer.

An ex-Alfreton player is hardly what we should be aiming for in my view. I'd say there's a good chance he may end up at Bradford with his big brother.

More Twitter rumours

Sheffield United are set to announce the signing of former Blackburn defender Matt Kilgallon. #SUFC

How's about McFadz and Killa being announced tomorrow?

I don't think we have a good record with announcing multiple signings do we?

Was it Evans, Ryan France and ???? I can remember a few years back.

Also, didn't we announce Jasper John, Sean McGinity and a few others on the same say?

Fingers crossed though.

I'd be relieved and happy if we signed these two.

Two high calibre centre halves for this division. Not quite my preferred pair but we could do so much worse. I've been preparing to see us start the season having barely signed any centre halves, so getting these two in now would be seen as a real bonus.

I was happy with Duffy and Hussey to be fair! Only time will tell though.

I'd be relieved and happy if we signed these two.

Two high calibre centre halves for this division. Not quite my preferred pair but we could do so much worse. I've been preparing to see us start the season having barely signed any centre halves, so getting these two in now would be seen as a real bonus.

Who were you preferred pair, out interest?

Not too sure about killa but that's only because I haven't seen him play for a few years. Blackburn fans apparently are disappointed to let him leave though. Also we will be a good mentor for Callum Semple

I don't think we have a good record with announcing multiple signings do we?

Was it Evans, Ryan France and ???? I can remember a few years back.

Also, didn't we announce Jasper John, Sean McGinity and a few others on the same say?

Fingers crossed though.

Rob Hulse and Li Tie was on the same day, wasn't it? Or was it Hao Haidong?

Back
Top Bottom