Zaha , Mitro & Toney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think Brentford will still be ok, as they're smart with their recruitment. But I could see Fulham and Palace being down there (the latter could really do with going down - pointless).

I have Fulham as the 'surprise' team that will struggle this season.
These second seasons can be tricky!
I feel Brentford will be OK.
Palace might have a tough season too - our first game is hugely important.

A lot of the big players are deserting the Prem in favour of Saudi or Turkey etc. So we might have an easier time... wishful thinking?

we are grossly underestimating our own players,
we have a lot of qualities which is why in the last 7 seasons we finished
league 1 champions
champ 10th
champ 2nd
prem 9th
prem 20th
champ 5th
champ 2nd

Im pretty sure fans of a lot of clubs would say that was a pretty decent recent history

I have Fulham as the 'surprise' team that will struggle this season.
These second seasons can be tricky!
I feel Brentford will be OK.
Palace might have a tough season too - our first game is hugely important.

I don’t see how it would be a surprise if a club like Fulham or even Brentford or Brighton are in the relegation mix next season.

There are 7 clubs guaranteed to not be in relegation trouble next season, the other 13 could easily finish top half or go down.

Fulham and Wolves are both in trouble this season imo. Think Brentford will be absolutely fine. I honestly think we will be fine this season I can see us finishing about 14/15th

Can't see Fulham being in trouble, they weren't over reliant on Mitrovic last season, and look to have a very good squad without him regardless.

Zaha being offered 200k p/w at Palace but turned it down for £8 mill a year in Turkey.
My maths say he will be worse off in Turkey, unless he pays no tax.

Zaha being offered 200k p/w at Palace but turned it down for £8 mill a year in Turkey.

20m at Palace on a 2 year deal... (not taking into account the high 45% tax bracket)

8mil a year at Galatasaray on a 3 year deal.. (also not taking into account the far less than 45% tax bracket)

Not sure how you come to the conclusion he'd be better off at Palace.

Club's in Turkey have a tendency to pay the tax for the players so that's the nett figure

Back
Top Bottom