Your most random bit of Blades merchandise?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've got Billy Dearden's club tie. Bought for a whole pound at a charity auction at Nether Edge hospital. The auction was so successful the hospital closed about 5 years after - felt guilty ever since. This was pre decimalisation & you could get well pissed on 10 shillings.

Strictly, this is memorabilia, rather than merchandise. The Carrier Bag Firm were devastated by the lack of blaggable merchandise/memorabilia at the game in Portugal v Maritimo. They resorted to the - even if it's nailed down, we're having it - strategy.

Here's one of the seats from the ground on the airport luggage carousel when they arrived back in England. Varmints.

IMG_20180722_222855.jpg

Strictly, this is memorabilia, rather than merchandise. The Carrier Bag Firm were devastated by the lack of blaggable merchandise/memorabilia at the game in Portugal v Maritimo. They resorted to the - even if it's nailed down, we're having it - strategy.

Here's one of the seats from the ground on the airport luggage carousel when they arrived back in England. Varmints.

View attachment 116994
Fair play to the chap that liberated that and brought it back. I’m not condoning theft, oh dear me no.

View attachment 116994
Reminds me of the time the pigs tried to pioneer cushioned seats in their state-of-the-art (for 1966) Kop... virtually none of them survived their darkest days in the mid-70s, no guessing why!

On my search for all old things Blades on ebay, I noticed these 2 badges were sold for huge amounts...

Does anyone know why they are so special?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-155448_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-155448_eBay.jpg
    770.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210920-155508_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-155508_eBay.jpg
    980.7 KB · Views: 25
On my search for all old things Blades on ebay, I noticed these 2 badges were sold for huge amounts...

Does anyone know why they are so special?
I think there were loads of supporters club badges back in the day but the President and Vice president ones must be rather rare?

I can't take credit for owning this (belongs to a mate). Not seen it before, can you beat it?
Sorry it's taken 6 years for me to reply! I've got a similar one from the same season that they were giving out for the playoff final, I think. That would be the Palace final if I remember right.😱

I came by Samantha Hashimi's chastity belt many years ago (long story).

Long before Ebay and such like I decided to donate it to St Catherine's Christmas fete.

I came by Samantha Hashimi's chastity belt many years ago (long story).

Long before Ebay and such like I decided to donate it to St Catherine's Christmas fete.

About the time I was at school there (early-mid 90's)! I'd loved to have seen our then Headteacher (JB, a strict Catholic) being told a chastity belt is being donated 😂

IMG_20210920_203103.jpg

Have that hanging in the bedroom, thanks again Mr Rooker.

Ive got a Harry Maguire Russian Dolls set. Away in Prague for a weekend saw a stall full of russian doll sets made of football players all the usual suspects were there man u, real, barca etc. I flippantly said to the bloke where's sheffield united then to which he said one minute. He then appeared with a small wooden Nick Blackman which fitted inside Neil Collins and inturn inside Harry Maguire. I was that taken aback i paid whatever ridiculous price he wanted.
I’ve got that as a Geordie mate bought it me but never twigged they were based on actual players!

Somewhere or other I have a ball that a local pub landlord got signed for me by the 4th Division winning side.

I also have an early 1960s season ticket, form when my dad, fresh back from two years working in London, decided he really needed to get himself a S/T for when we got to that FA Cup final.....

I wonder if I could use it still....whenever ? :D

Ive got a Harry Maguire Russian Dolls set. Away in Prague for a weekend saw a stall full of russian doll sets made of football players all the usual suspects were there man u, real, barca etc. I flippantly said to the bloke where's sheffield united then to which he said one minute. He then appeared with a small wooden Nick Blackman which fitted inside Neil Collins and inturn inside Harry Maguire. I was that taken aback i paid whatever ridiculous price he wanted.
I've got a set from Prague as well.
Smallest kilgallon/Gillespie/kenny/Armstrong to biggest Beattie.

I've got a 25th wedding anniversary card from Steve Kabba. A friend knew him and got him to send a card. I was well impressed as he was one of my favourite players

Back
Top Bottom