You lot must be pig sick...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way, pray?

We are commenting on Sheffield Wednesday and their proven culpability in the demise of 96 football fans in 1989. Something they have happily ducked out of for 27 years (despite the evidence) and something I feel they should be brought to bear for.

Trouble?

Are you defending your nice pigfan mates?

pommpey

No.

It's the fact that a Saturday afternoon of football has resulted from harmless banter into something that has dominated the headlines and tabloids and it's a touchy subject that I feel is crossing the line. But who am I to judge ya Pommpey? I'm just trying to be the peacemaker in all of this, but fine, my opinion isn't counted because I might me sticking up for a Wednesday fan?. So carry on mate.. dig yourself a deeper hole

Not in the championship you haven't. This is your highest place finish for about 15years! Some of your fans can't ever remember you being a Premiership club. Judging by your
posts I think you may well be one of them. Surely you remember all the grief your lot gave us after losing in the playoffs, well you'll get a taste of how that feels in a few weeks as you are resigned to a 16th season outside of the premiership. I wouldn't have shouted my mouth off just yet if I was you.
I'll come back if we lose to discuss it if you like? I'm not really that bothered. I can't believe we made the play offs.

In what way, pray?

We are commenting on Sheffield Wednesday and their proven culpability in the demise of 96 football fans in 1989. Something they have happily ducked out of for 27 years (despite the evidence) and something I feel they should be brought to bear for.

Trouble?

Are you defending your nice pigfan mates?

pommpey
the fact that stand has barely changed since and they still make away fans use it is pretty fucked up, no wonder Cardiff didn't advantage of the extra 4k tickets. They had allocated today

y
like I said we've been better than you for over a decade, you've lucked out by getting a decent foreign owner who has put money in so enjoy it while it lasts, if you don't go up this time you're gonna struggle next year against the teams coming down, chances are tuna man might get a bit bored and pull the plug. We're fucking terrible at the moment but hopefully in the next couple of years we'll somehow turn it around (no idea how though)
in the last decade you've been below us for most of it.

You do realise what we did on the 90s blows your 00s stuff to bits and in the last 5 seasons you've been a complete state.

I would say I'm impressed your attendances have held up but it's all adults on kids tickets.

the fact that stand has barely changed since and they still make away fans use it is pretty fucked up, no wonder Cardiff didn't advantage of the extra 4k tickets. They had allocated today

I can't believe that tunnel is still there, they should knock down that stand 100%.

Would you rather lose to Alfreton in a friendly, then go on to beat us in a promotion season and be planning your day out for the play off games for a chance in the premier league... Or coming to terms with the fact you'll be in the league BELOW burton albion next season?

DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT

hahahahahahahahahahha

Eh?

Christ, if you get this giddy (for so, so long) about being gifted a 6th place play-off place by Cardiff's goalie's ineptitude, I'd bet you'd fap yourself into a long-term stay in the Northern General if you actually manage a goal against Brighton or whoever. Even while they're mercilessly crushing your dreams.

Are all you Wendies so very desperate?

No.

It's the fact that a Saturday afternoon of football has resulted from harmless banter into something that has dominated the headlines and tabloids and it's a touchy subject that I feel is crossing the line. But who am I to judge ya Pommpey? I'm just trying to be the peacemaker in all of this, but fine, my opinion isn't counted because I might me sticking up for a Wednesday fan?. So carry on mate.. dig yourself a deeper hole
We have these types too sadly mate - I blame the parents.

Eh?

Christ, if you get this giddy (for so, so long) about being gifted a 6th place play-off place by Cardiff's goalie's ineptitude, I'd bet you'd fap yourself into a long-term stay in the Northern General if you actually manage a goal against Brighton or whoever. Even while they're mercilessly crushing your dreams.

Are all you Wendies so very desperate?
You guys go into play off campaign with this attitude of we'll be fuming if we don't go up.

We are going into this astounded we're in it and glad of a pop at it.

AND WE WIN THINGS - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?

The cup kings..... with not a photo of a pig with a cup in colour??

WENDIES!!!!! Mods - feel free to change my UN to wendy, I shall not mind.

I'll come back if we lose to discuss it if you like? I'm not really that bothered. I can't believe we made the play offs.
please come back if you lose. i've waited a long time for this :)
you win things.. please refresh my memory. i don't really follow your team

You guys go into play off campaign with this attitude of we'll be fuming if we don't go up.

We are going into this astounded we're in it and glad of a pop at it.

AND WE WIN THINGS - WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?

The cup kings..... with not a photo of a pig with a cup in colour??

WENDIES!!!!! Mods - feel free to change my UN to wendy, I shall not mind.
Whats your username on porktalk ?

please come back if you lose. i've waited a long time for this :)
you win things.. please refresh my memory. i don't really follow your team

We have won at Cardiff and Wembley in my short lifetime.

When did you last win at either of them.

Your last cup was the 4th division title.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom