"You go to the seaside for a day out, Not to Wembley!"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

highpeakblade

Shoreham Street - Til Death Us Do Part
Reaction score
Love this comment from Cloughy who once again wants the lads to go in the hunt of another scalping. Sounding very much like his late father with this comment.

Keep this pinned to the top of the board for all the posters that want tickets for their wife and her mate. F**k off to Meadowhall like every other weekend.

Really hope that isn't a sexist remark about women and shopping…?

Agree we want to make sure all loyal fans get to go (though personally I think it's fine for hangers-on to go, and I fully expect my older brother to want to come, even though he never comes regularly). But this shouldn't be a gender thing.

Really hope that isn't a sexist remark about women and shopping…?

Agree we want to make sure all loyal fans get to go (though personally I think it's fine for hangers-on to go, and I fully expect my older brother to want to come, even though he never comes regularly). But this shouldn't be a gender thing.
Not at all sexist. Based on a number of posts I've seen already and from the last play offs - (edit) the last play off final..

Keep this pinned to the top of the board for all the posters that want tickets for their wife and her mate. F**k off to Meadowhall like every other weekend.
Just out of interest, when do we know when all the proper fans have got their tickets? Is it when we've sold 16,000 to the core regular support?

Back
Top Bottom