Worse than 2020-21

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We really need that points deduction on Everton and Forest to be super harsh!

Can we finally have a "drop your price & fuck off " car park protest for the villa game? Its on tv so it would get some attention. Sick of being known as the most apathetic fans in English football.

It's a difficult one.

In 20/21 we barely scored any goals (20 all season compared to 19 already this season) and felt like we were never in front, but rarely got thrashed.

This season we have been battered on several occasions, but have at least scored some goals and been in plenty of matches (how many late goals have we conceded?).

In summary, both seasons have been utterly shite. I can't call a winner.

Can we finally have a "drop your price & fuck off " car park protest for the villa game? Its on tv so it would get some attention. Sick of being known as the most apathetic fans in English football.
The apathetic fans match our laissez-faire attitude to defending!

It's a difficult one.

In 20/21 we barely scored any goals (20 all season compared to 19 already this season) and felt like we were never in front, but rarely got thrashed.

This season we have been battered on several occasions, but have at least scored some goals and been in plenty of matches (how many late goals have we conceded?).

In summary, both seasons have been utterly shite. I can't call a winner.
But we have to sit through this shite every week, at least we could turn the tele off and pretend it wasn’t happening last time.

I thought the "Unwatchables" team of 2020/21 would take some beating. Hardly scored, never looked like scoring but didn't get thrashed.

This lot are just spineless. With the exception of Robinson, not a leader amongst them. We've scored a few goals of late, but been humiliated a number of times too. 0-8 at home FFS. Letting in 5 home or away doesn't even spark a reaction from the fans we're so used to it.

If the current trajectory continues, then unfortunately this season's team will be the clear winners. Least points obtained and most goals conceded.

Hate typing all this, but we're embarrassing.

Stinking the league out.

Again

Yes. That would be worth about 5m.
How many points do you think Forerton would have to be deducted for that to happen? I suspect it would need to start with a 2.

Back
Top Bottom