Winning All Four Divisions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Crouchy

Full time part timer
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't see it.

If we go up as Champions we will become only the fourth club to have won all four divisions (whatever they are called at any given time)

Wolverhampton Wanderers, Preston North End and Burnley are the others.

However, there are quite a few teams out there that have won three out of four:

To complete the set need to win Division 1:

Brentford
Grimsby Town
Luton Town
Millwall
Reading

All of which seem unlikely at the moment

Need to win Division 2:

None

Need to win Division 3:

Sheffield United
Huddersfield Town

Both eminently possible, although Huddersfield need to be relegated first and that's not happening this season.

Need to win Division 4:

Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers
Derby County
Leicester City
Portsmouth
Sunderland

All unlikely at the moment

It all pales into insignificance when you acknowledge that the pigs win the League of Utter,Utter Cunts every season.:oops::oops:

IF we win the league, I think it (completing the set of 4) should be something we should celebrate and really put out there.

I'd like to see the below design incorporated onto club branding, or even kit perhaps;

upload_2017-3-21_10-10-46.png

These aren't the actual silhouettes of the trophies we won (will win) but you get the idea.

Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't see it.

If we go up as Champions we will become only the fourth club to have won all four divisions (whatever they are called at any given time)

Wolverhampton Wanderers, Preston North End and Burnley are the others.

What glittering company we will be in.

Wouldn't we have been the first to do it under basset when we went up in second and wolves won the league meaning they were the first?

IF we win the league, I think it (completing the set of 4) should be something we should celebrate and really put out there.

I'd like to see the below design incorporated onto club branding, or even kit perhaps;

View attachment 24671

These aren't the actual silhouettes of the trophies we won (will win) but you get the idea.

I like that :)

Thanks posting this Crouchy I'd been wondering the very same thing.

All we need now for the Grand Slam is the Premier League title .... and possibly the League Cup title ;)

But likewise, you wouldn't swap following United and those 4 titles to be a Villa fan and win the European trophy.

One of the reasons I wouldn't swap United to be a Villa fan (or any other team) is that gallows humour that unites us in adversity....

I like that :)

Thanks posting this Crouchy I'd been wondering the very same thing.

All we need now for the Grand Slam is the Premier League title .... and possibly the League Cup title ;)
Sod the Premier League, we've already won it (Division 1).

We need to branch out into Europe now.

Sod the Premier League, we've already won it (Division 1).

We need to branch out into Europe now.

Now there's a thing. We can now go on to win the Premier league and be the first to win all 5 modern leagues. Or we could embark on a right royal Blades fuck up and get relegated to the Conference and be the first to win that and all other 4 divisions.

It would be a great thing...Champions of any league means a lot.

Now there's a thing. We can now go on to win the Premier league and be the first to win all 5 modern leagues. Or we could embark on a right royal Blades fuck up and get relegated to the Conference and be the first to win that and all other 4 divisions.
When I said branch out into Europe I didn't mean Wrexham.

And whilst we're at it we've missed a glorious opportunity to win the Checkatrade trophy during our six seasons in Div 3. It's imperative that we enter our U21's next season to rectify this omission.

View attachment 24671

That is a great idea :)

Back
Top Bottom