Win, Lose, or Draw - 2023-24 Season Review - Red Half of Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nessman930

Los Angeles Blade
Reaction score
Howdy folks from the good ol' USA. We haven't posted for a while but wanted to supply our latest podcast for your listening pleasure(?). Relive the horrors of one of the most dreadful seasons in recent memory with your favorite Kermit the Frog impersonator/Proclaimers doppelgängers.

Spotify link:

Well done lads , you now sound like true Blades lol ☺️, great times fleetingly followed by gut wrenching crap ones ... it's our DNA I'm afraid ! . I have suffered all this many many seasons 😉. Ah well as we say, lets go on Hols, go fishing ect or whatever rocks your boat.... then we go again .... with new hope ..again 😄😄. Good Effort thanks. PS. Is it me or does Chad sound slightly .... shall we say Merry ??.

Well done lads , you now sound like true Blades lol ☺️, great times fleetingly followed by gut wrenching crap ones ... it's our DNA I'm afraid ! . I have suffered all this many many seasons 😉. Ah well as we say, lets go on Hols, go fishing ect or whatever rocks your boat.... then we go again .... with new hope ..again 😄😄. Good Effort thanks. PS. Is it me or does Chad sound slightly .... shall we say Merry ??.
He’s just happy to be back in the championship. He hates the prem.

Terrible season, thankfully over, fed up and tired of seeing interviews with the manager stuttering and ending every word with teh!, we're all tired and battered, but we'll be back in August at bdtbl cheering the lads on, here's to new owners and new regime coming in utb

Terrible season, thankfully over, fed up and tired of seeing interviews with the manager stuttering and ending every word with teh!, we're all tired and battered, but we'll be back in August at bdtbl cheering the lads on, here's to new owners and new regime coming in utb
Two derbies and a few cracking away days. Can’t wait for schedule to drop so I can plan my trip!

Back
Top Bottom