Will these pants be toast

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
Well I have pair of green striped pants now I stopped wearing these fuckers because United started to lose and lose so after not wearing them for eighteen months I am now wearing them (they are clean) in the hope of breaking Uniteds lack of goals. If it works I will have to make sure they are washed for every game however if no improvement tonight these green striped pants are toast

Well I have pair of green striped pants now I stopped wearing these fuckers because United started to lose and lose so after not wearing them for eighteen months I am now wearing them (they are clean) in the hope of breaking Uniteds lack of goals. If it works I will have to make sure they are washed for every game however if no improvement tonight these green striped pants are toast
Try to keep perspective and live in the real world - for every pair of lucky pants there is a pair of anti (unlucky) pants. Not my fault, it's just science or something.

Try to keep perspective and live in the real world - for every pair of lucky pants there is a pair of anti (unlucky) pants. Not my fault, it's just science or something.
Let’s hope these are the lucky ones

Imagine the stench from putting a pair of skad gruds in the toaster

eng_pl_Toaster-Metallic-Line-Burgundy-Edition-5807_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom